...........one and a half month later.

" Aria ? darling , did you took the medicines ?" My Aunty came with a little bole in her hand .

" I did aunty . " I said smiling at her. I was sitting at my veranda feeling the cold breeze , it's  somehow outside, this was giving me comfort in a strange way .

" You know what ! I called Xavier and he said he is coming this weekend !." she said giving me the bole and I saw it's my favourite Indian desert called kheer.

Xavier is my cousin older brother and he is now currently running our business in Russia .He came to see me before but as he is the CEO of that branch he couldn't spend that much time with me , with us .

My Uncle Aunty and my brother , after my mom and dad they are the only people/family that I have left in my life .

Marco Ricci my uncle , dad's older brother and my aunty Nupur Ricci , his wife have always been the closest people in my life along with my cousin Xavier .

My dad and my uncle were partners. We were a one big family . I have always been their little girl . Nupur Aunty is the other mother figure in my life and now when my mom is not here with me she is the only person I can relay on . I always had a strong bond with my mother and aunty .
She is an amusing lady . She was born in India and apparently life happened and now she has been married to my uncle living her life here with us . 

She is currently running her own restaurant chains successfully in All over Canada but mainly she prefers to stay here in Ottawa as obviously uncle too handles everything from here.

It's been one and a half months since the accident when I lost the two most important people of my life .

It was tough for me , really hard to accept the fact that they are nomore and now I could only find them in my memories .
But eventually days went by and with the help of my family and friends I am now doing better, and I know my parents would also wanted that . Now that life has given me another chance I will not waste it on my sorrow rather live for my dreams . I know it will make my mom dad proud when they will see me up from the stars . Well it's easier said than done.

Everyone's constant support and love help me in my healing process and I was able to start it all over again . Atleast trying to .

" Well , he better pay for the days he wasn't with me . " I said . Me and Xavier , we were never cousins but more like brother and sister . Mom used to tell me he didn't like being the younger and when I finally came into their life he was super happy . I was like his that favourite toy which he never wanted to give to anyone and when I grew up he was the best brother anyone could ever have .
I'm really fortunate to have a brother like him . Im 21 wher he is 25 now so our age difference was something that made him my very protective big bro .

" Dont worry , he will . Now finish this and get ready for your doctors appointment ."

" Hmm , I wish I'm finally able to remove this thing ." I said annoyingly pointing at my plaster.
My lag feels more better now . So I think this time this thing will be off from my leg.

" Yes , okay be quick . " She said , and left the room . I finished the kheer and let me tell you it was amusing .

I can now walk with crutches as my back pain was also gone . Aunty suggested that I could take help from my nurse but now that I'm actually good I want to do it myself. I grab my outfit and then put them on the bed . After wearing them and combing my hair I was all ready to go. Seriously I can't wait to remove this plaster as it was really bugging me .

" All ready ? " aunty said , helping me with my shoelace on my left foot and took the other shoe in a bag as I would be needing it later .
" All good ." I smiled and we were off to go ....

To be continued ......

AUTHOR HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ! (。'▽'。)♡

So this was the first chapter .
How is it ? I hope you all will like where I would take this book as it would be an amusing journey. hopefully 😁.

Let me know what you think about this book and comments can help .

I request you to not be a silent render as it really important for the author to know how their readers are actually finding their books and what's their thoughts about it.
Im always up for good criticisms and suggestions
and if it help me in my writhing weather it's my grammar or my spellings or it can be by telling me if you guys are getting confused in some point or something.
But it would be obviously my decision to take the suggestion or not as I'm the author.

Be humble and sweet and help me in my journey by giving your support and love to this book and I will be a sweetheat too
(๑・ω-)~♥"

And if you at any point find out it's not worth it then you are most welcome to leave this book positively .
No hard feelings.
Again , I hope you all will enjoy it .
.
.....
.....
.....

Ok thats all .
So now your author , Papiya saying goodbye !
See you in my next update .!

٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥