Chapter 1: The World's Smartest Office Worker, Kobayashi!

In one apartment, there was a young girl sleeping in a bed with her golden messy hair and a saliva running out of her mouth.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*

An alarm was turned off follow with a groan and a yawn, the girl who was sleeping is now awake and rubbing her head.

"Ugh... My head hurts..." She said as she gets out of the bed and makes her way to the fridge to get something to eat, "Hey Kanna, do you want anyth- oh right, she's on a school camping trip..." She then turns her head back at the fridge and grabs a protein bar.

While she does that, a sting on her head appears, "Ouch... Why did I even let Lucoa get me to drink... She's lucky that we didn't get ourselves in jail..." She mumbles to herself and eats a protein bar and made her coffee.

As she finishes her drink she began to clean herself and dressed in in her casual with her maid uniform in her bag with an early time mark.

"*Sigh*... Another day, another work... Looks like I'm still early for the day, Might as well stop by the bakery for some real food." She said with a smile on her face.

She then pick up her bag and walk towards the door and said while smiling, *CREEK* "Hmm... I wonder what I'll get today, probably some creamy eclairs to go, maybe I should stop by the butchery to get some dinne-"

Her sentence was cut off when she opens the door and saw something that made her a smiling pale.

A Dragon.

*HUFF*

"A"

*CREEEEEEEK*

As she slowly closed the door, she was still processing her thoughts to what she just saw.

"WAS THAT A DRAGON IN MY FRONT DOOR!? AM I STILL HALLUCINATING FROM THAT DRINK!?" As she said that she began to calm down, "Maybe that's that, it's just an hallucination and it will be gone when I open the door again..."

As she did, it didn't disappear but rather...

*SWOONG*

*SHINE*

*PISH*

From there, It transformed from dragon and into a human with horns and a tail.

She has red hair with blue highlighted tips with two horns on each side of her head, she also has a round glasses, red to yellow dead fish eyes and a fang in her mouth. She was wearing a black suit with a red polo shirt and a yellow tie, and behind her is a large red dragon tail.

 She was wearing a black suit with a red polo shirt and a yellow tie, and behind her is a large red dragon tail