➳ Lilac 2

Minutes and hours after the Incident happened, I finally got 20,000 gold. A girl Private Messaged me saying that I have really good swordsman* skills. Apparently she was a gunman and I could tell from her kills and the range of her and opponent was mentioned on her status.

I messaged her back with an Okay. "Team?" She asked back.

"Yeah okay sure. What level are you?" I messaged.

"I'm level 10, how about you?"

"10 also. Anyway let's meet up in the Turtle Park."

"Alright." I ended the conversation as I started to walk to the park.

** ** **

I arrived at the park and saw my friend in real life. It was Chiharu. I knew that she would buy that stupid Nerve Rift. "C-Chiharu?" I stuttered as I looked at her.

"Lilac?" Chiharu wondered as she looked back at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a disappointed face.

"Nerve Rift, Gun Art Era, MMORPG. Duh," She uttered as I sat down in front of her. "How good are you with swordsman?"

"Not to brag but, I'm really good at swordsman-also melee user and daggers." I said as I propped my head on my palm.

"I've seen almost all the players' profiles and they're just all level 5." said Chiharu somebody placed down a glass of beer down on the table.

Chiharu gulped from the cup and there was awkward silence after. "Chiharu, do you even want to defeat the boss?"

"Yeah! I don't want to be locked in here forever." She replied as she took another sip.

"Me too, but I think its a really big risk for just two teenage girls." I reasoned out. "Well, who other friends do you have?"

"Well, this guy named Blue, and some girls like Kelsi, and Clo" She mentioned.

"Well I have Rachel, -She's really good in using guns like I can't even- Hood, Flo, and yeah." I said as I smiled.

"Wow, well I think we have enough to fight the boss! What level are they?" Chiharu asked as she sipped on the mug.

"Rach is about 15, Hood is like 17, Flo is 19." I said as Chiharu nodded in amusement.

"Good enough. We need to make a gang and enter GST and Base to get money and become really pro." She suggested.

"Alright, what should the name be?" I asked.

"iGummy!" Chiharu exclaimed as I nodded.

"iGummy it is. I'll make the gang, I'll make you Co-Leader." I said as I opened the 'Create a Gang' Tab.

"Name your gang!" It said on top of the white box. I typed in iGummy, as I should and pressed 'Ok."

"Okay I'll recruit you." I uttered as I tapped on Chiharu's status bar and recruited to our gang.

"Now go recruit your friends, I'll be changing the gang news." I suggested as I tapped 'Edit Gang News'

"iGummy, Rules: Slack, Recruit random people, harass members, change tag= kick permanently." I typed in as I pressed 'Ok.' afterwards.

A messaged popped up on my top left screen. "Hello?" It said and on top of the message, it mentioned 'Blue'. Multiple messages started to come in rapidly. "Guys can you be quiet?" Chiharu shushed.

A/N

Okay so while I was making this chapter I was so so sososososo depressed. The names mentioned in the story are Luna and I's friends in Graal Era (ipad). Like i miss them a lot <3 Okay so I'll be explaining who these people are.

Rachel & Flo-bbs.
Hood- "Boy" friend
Blue- My cousin's ex boyfriend.
Kelsi and Clo- Iwork with them in a website .w.

FOTD: iGummy is actually the first gang I owned in Graal Era :D

this is like the longest author's note EVRR but yeh I REALLY LUV THEM BITCHES <3

Byee!

-Frosti