cuddles

Not human Just in case y'all need to know
-------------------

Early morning birds chirped and the sun began to rise, yellow starts to cook himself breakfast. Red opens his eyes hearing all the racket that's heard downstairs. He suddenly smells smoke. Eyes bolting open and the loud thuds down the stairs make yellow flinch.

"Wha-?" Yellow stares at red for making all that commotion. Red stopped and stared "i thought you burnt the house" "all i did was burn my bacon im not that bad at cooking" yellow rolls his eyes and continues to make breakfast while tapping his foot.

"Breakfast is ready you want some red i think I did pretty good" "sure thing bubs, ill set the table" a faint thanks was heard in the kitchen.
_____________
"Breakfast is served, I'll go get duck or he'll never wake up" yellow dashed upstairs to find duck.

Not even 2 minutes pass and duck is already mad. "You ruined my beauty sleep. You could at lease give me a warning before you try to wake me!" Duck swats yellow with a rolled up news paper over and over again. "Duck leave him alone he made us breakfast. The least you could do is be kind"

Duck stares at the food "ok fine but don't be expecting an apology from me" yellow sighs in relief as he stops being swatted.

As they ate duck looks over at red and sees he got something on his hair he stood up and cleaned it off. "Oh thanks that was very kind of you" duck softly blushes " shush it never happened. Yellow just giggles at them both blushing.

________despues del desayuno (after breakfast)

"Come on guys our favorite show is almost on" duck says in a rush. "I need more time" red calls back, "time is a-" "NOT AGAIN" Yellow yells out at hearing the clock sing again. "Ugh fine I didn't want to be a part of this anyway" he walks toward the computer and walks out the house with him.

"Aw their in love" Yellow says in awe.
"Did you guys notice that he just stole our computer-?" Red says completely flabbergasted.

"OUR SHOW" Duck reminded them. They all rushed and sat in reds chair both yellow and duck on reds lap.
"Today's episode is called-" the sound of the tv drifts away from them as an hour later they all take a nap and cuddle with eachother.

They wake up and all get shot OK BYE