fantasies

HUMAN AU
YEAH I AM GONNA USE THE FAN NAMES

Ur mommmmm🤩🤩

"Harry!!!!" Manny calls out upset, "what is it bubs?" Harry says now focusing on the man in front of him. "Can we go to the store today? You promised we'd go!" Manny said as he continuously tugged on Harry's pants. With a deep breath harry mutters up a 'ok fine' under his breath. "Robin wanna join?" Robin looking very guilty looks away "um no I'm actually very busy right now you'd know that if you'd bother to pay attention for once".
"Don't listen to him Manny he's just upset that you're gonna get some cool things" "yeah you're jealous" Manny sticks his tounge out at robin and exits the house. "See ya robin" and with that robin was alone.

'This is perfect' robin hardly ever has time alone but when he does boy died he make the most of it.

Robin rushes straight to Harry's room. Robin spots something at the corner of the bed 'Harry's favorite sweater'. Robin brings it to his face and deeply smells it's watermelon and strawberry aroma.
"Oh the things id kill for you to do to me" Robins face is covered in a pink shade. The more he smelled Harry's sweater the more he craved him. A image of Harry roughly grabbing robin by his hips appears in robins mind. 'why does it have to be Harry?' slowly climbing into Harry's bed and getting ahold of his pillow.
'harry lifts robin over him and places robin to sit on him. "If you really want me in you, you have to work for it~" robin begins to grind against him and muffling his noises with Harry's sweater. "Mmm~ you feel so good like that" Harry cups robins cheek making robin nuzzle into his hand. Robin grinds harder against the pillow "nnmh~ make me yours Harry~"
(COUGH COUGH IM NOT WRITING DURING SCHOOL WHATT) 
Harry thrusts his hips slamming into robin "Ooh~" Harry stops. "you know i wonder how you will look stuffed" with Harry pulls out a bottle of lube.
"You ready?" "Please~ fill me"  Robin starts humping reds pillow. "Nnh~" 'why does it always have to be Harry in my thoughts' He starts sucking on his middle finger and inserts it in him. Deep breaths are felt on Robins neck " you feel so tight robin"
Robin starts riding Harry at a slow pace. "I- you fill me so good~" Harry's hips start thrusting into robin. "so warm~" the thrusts become faster and rougher. "H-harr- ah" Harry speeds up. The thrusts suddenly stop "huh?" Harry carries robin to the wall. Robin leans against it, no warning Harry starts thrusting again."oohm harry~ hah~"
Harry leans his head down to robins ear and starts nicking at it. " Your so good for me~ your everything i need robin~" Harry starts ramming into robin "i-im gonna hn-cum~" "do it darling cum for me, show me what i do to you" Robins cum covers reds pillow.
Robin starts slowing his hips down.
Click Harry and Manny have come home.
Robin panics and throws the pillow into the closet and puts his clothes back on. He walks downstairs just to find only Harry came home. "where's Manny?" Harry turns to see robin. "He decided to spend the night outside in his tent i bought him"  " you bought a tent for him?" "Yeah he really wanted it and it wasn't so pricy so i got it. He seems to really enjoy it"
Harry walks closer to robin. " By the way.... What's that on your shirt?" Robin looks down to see, cum he had some of his cum on his shirt.
"I- i have no clue what that is actually" red appearing across his face. "Oh really? Well i could show you how to make you spill more" Harry says as he leans closer to robin.
"I- i would like that" Harry smirks and carries robin to his room. "Oh so you did it in my room? So horny" "how did-" robin gets cut off by Harry lips on his. Harry slightly deepens the kiss. "I left my sweater out purposely and it's not out meaning you hid it in my closet". "I-" " and let me guess you dry humped my pillow"
robin was completely speechless. "Well no matter you don't need to use my pillow anymore" Harry places robin on his bed. his hands wander on Robins waist. Harry kisses robin, his tounge wanders in robins. Harry palms robins bulge. Robins moan being eaten by the larger man.
Robin parts from the kiss. "Please just fill me~ I'm already ready please" Harry leaves a hickey on Robins neck. "Alright"
Harry removes all of robins clothes and then his own, he places robin to sit on him. Robins hands fall onto Harry's chest. "Please no prep I'm already stretched"
Harry lubes his dick. "As you wish" robin fits it all in him and slowly rides him. "You look lovely like this, riding me, panting, blushing and it's all for me to see. Only me" his hip starts thrusting to meet with robin causing robin to jolt. "AnH~"
"And if I'm correct you like to get hickeys while you get f###ed" Harry sits up and leans down, he starts sucking on Robins neck. "O-oh d-dear Harry if you keep this up i won't be able to last long" Harry bites down on Robins sweet spot "AH~" Harry stops sucking and flips robin over. "If it becomes too much tell me"  Harry rams into him and kisses robins back. "Auh~ Harry i-im imma cum" Harry reaches one hand down to robins dick and jerks him off as he continues to ram into him. "H-HARRY~" white strings cover harrys blanket and robins stomach. Harry pulls out "b-but you haven't finished yet" robin comments panting. "Don't worry all that matters is that you finished" "no let me help" robin crawls towards Harry and begins sucking him off. After five minutes robin starts deep throating harry "Your doing so well for me" Harry praises. Robin starts bobbing his head faster and sucks harder. "Robin get off I'm gonna cum" robin hears this and sucks even harder "r-robin what are you doing get off" Harry cums into robins mouth. Before Harry could say anything robin swallows all of it "you taste delicious" Harry leaves a small smile on his face "want to take a shower?" "Normally i would but you completely wrecked me so we shall excuse it for tomorrow but for now let's sleep" Harry covers them with his blanket and robin hugs him as they sleep.

byee ig🙄🙄