Chapter I

. Early morning

" DING DING DING~"
" GOOD MORNING ~"
" DING DING DING~"

The alarm clock ringing and it makes Natan annoyed.

" UGH...so annoying " and he press the clock to stop and cover his face with the blanket.

" I don't wanna go to work "

( poor baby natan😌)

. Minutes later

" Wow, my dark circles are no joke. I think they've gotten worse " he said while he's looking into his eyes in the mirror.

" HELLOOOO....!! " Beatrix just pop up from nowhere and surprised natan.

Natan was so shock. He almost fell on the ground. " B- BEATRIX!!!....WHO THE HELL LETS YOU IN MY ROOM?... I mean how can you get in my room?!! "

" The window let's me in. " Beatrix said it with a smirk. Natan rolls his eyes. " Oh I'm sorry... I'm just come to take you to work, I don't wanna go alone. Oh, common we're gonna be late..." Beatrix said.

. At the Union of scholars

" Can you help me with this Sabe-..." Layla was asking for Saber with some heavy stuffs and Beatrix kicked the door " Hiiiiiiii.. guys I'm here "

" Good morning Sir. Natan and Beatrix your finally here, and I got a letter for you Sir. Natan... It's from the Moniyan Empire but I don't know which family give it to you. " Then she gives the letter to Natan. Natan was confused and read the letter and it said that they needed a tutor for the brother of.......

In Natan's mind:

My life just change and I just have to except it and the only think I know, it was from the Paxley family....

To be continued

안녕하세요 얘들아 이것은 단지 이야기의 미리보기일 뿐이며 실제로 챕터 1은 아직 완료되지 않았으므로 즐기시기 바랍니다. 모두 감사합니다.