Chapter 4: The S in Leon S Kennedy Stands For Sexy

09/24/98

8:00 am

The ride to the police department was... uneventful, so far. The only worrying thing that happened so far is that your gas tank is getting low. Unfortunately, you don't have any cash, and part of you is hoping that the city has been over run so you could just get gas and go. You pulled up to the gas station and saw that the lights were on. Hopefully, that meant the pumps were working. You stepped out of your car, and peeked in through the windows. The windows and doors were boarded up, and people were shuffling around inside. A gas station employee, and a few civilians. You tried to push open the door, but to no avail. However, you didn't go unnoticed. The people inside saw you and most of them scrambled to hide. One of them, the employee, walked up to the door. 

He opens the door wide enough to talk to you. "You're.. not one of those cannibalistic monsters, are you?"

You gave yourself a once over. No visible bites or any indication that you had inherited any of their zombie-ish traits. You shook your head. The employees gaze flickered up and down your body to confirm what you were saying before he opened up the door for you. You stepped in, and the door was shut behind you. Maximum there was a dozen people in here, maybe less. A bloodied couple lay in each others arms over in the corner. The rest were strewn through the aisles. The employee, who's face you could put a name to, Brian, went to go sit by the shelves.

"So, its started here too? Whatever's causing all these.. zombies.?" You asked him. He nods tiredly. "How long has it been here?" 

Brian shrugs his shoulders. "A couple days, maybe. we've been stuck in here a while though." He looks longingly towards the door. " We've only just been able to call for help, they said they sent out a patrol car and an ambulance." His gaze returns to you, "All we can do now is wait."

09/24/98

 6:00 pm

First POV

I woke up to the sun setting. I yawned and stretched, before a low growling sound stopped me dead in my tracks. Something probably not friendly was in here. I get up, and the growl seems to be coming from the front door. As I slowly make my way over there, the couple in the corner comes into view. However, they seemed to be looking a little more bloody than I remember. The woman raises her head, and where her head was, was a deep, bloody gash showing on the mans neck. 'Shit, I've gotta get out of here before she starts walking.' I scanned the area, but there was no other exit I could see. I gulped. I ran for the door and quickly opened it. The bell caught the woman's attention, but I held the door shut and after a struggle, she shuffled off to the other survivors. Finally, a cop car pulled into the gas station. An officer climbed out of the car and rushed towards me. 

"Are you alright? What's going on here?"

I blinked at him, before I was able to comprehend what he just said.

"A-a woman was tearing thi-this guys neck open, almost eating it! And-and then, she's started going for the rest of the people inside and I don't know what to-to do!"

My words came out fast and rushed but the officer was able to understand the just of it. "Stay right here." He pulled his gun out and slowly pulled open the door. The woman lunged at him, and the officer warned her, before he shot her. The boyfriend had already bitten the gas station employee, but he seemed to be bleeding out by the fridge doors. The officer and the zombie tussled for while and somehow managed to find themselves in the back rooms. All of a sudden, a green jeep roars into the gas station and a blonde man steps out.

( A/N: wOw! That chapter was a toughie. And it's so small too like what the hell. Anyways, it's late at night, and there might be a few errors, so please let me know in the comments. I might also do an overhaul on this chapter anyway, but gotta keep the plot moving ya know? Also, any feedback or comments are welcomed! I love listening to what you guys have to say. SEE YA!)