3

Felix hummed and sat on the couch a glass of wine on the table next to him.

   Filming had concluded for the day and everyone was back at the lodge that was rented out for them.

     Jisung and Minho were probably celebrating the first day of filming in their own way and Felix was about to celebrate in his own way.

   By watching lawtube, drinking wine, and eating chocolate.

   Well he was until there was a knock on his door.

   Standing up from the couch he answered the door, surprised to see Hyunjin there.

  "I figured since I've already seen you in a certain way, it would be best to get to know you with your clothes on." Hyunjin said, holding out a bottle of wine.

  Felix raised a brow and grabbed the bottle.

  "1983 Chardonnay... Either you've seen parent trap a lot or you asked Minho what wine you should get, because this is Jisung's favourite." Felix said.

  "Third option, I know nothing about wine and I asked the guy at the place I went to for advice." Hyunjin told him with a chuckle.

   Felix hummed.

  "Okay, fair enough, would you like to come in and join me for a glass.?"

   "I'll come in, but I don't drink wine, I drink this." Hyunjin stated, showing Felix the bottle of whisky.

  Felix nodded and allowed Hyunjin to come in.

    Hyunjin entered and looked around a little, it was pretty much the same as his room.

   Felix grabbed a glass for Hyunjin and set it on the coffee table.

   "You look cute in that." Hyunjin mentioned.

  Felix was currently in a chemise with short comfy shorts under it.

   "Thank you, I wasn't really expecting company tonight." He said, sitting down on the couch.

   "Not even Jisung?"

  "Mm, Jisung has a boyfriend so you know, I figure they are doing what ever they do."

   Hyunjin nodded and sat down as well.

   "What did you plan on doing?" Hyunjin asked.

   "I planned on drinking wine and eating chocolate, while I watch a legal commentary channel. You?" Felix answered.

   "I planned on doing a few things, but then I thought it'd be a good idea to actually get to know you, especially after today."

    Felix's face flushed red and he took a few drinks of his wine.

   "I'm sorry about that kiss earlier..." Felix muttered.

  Hyunjin took a drink of his own drink and hummed.

   "Don't be, it was very much welcomed and enjoyable." Hyunjin stated.

    "Oh, uhm, okay..."

   "You said something about chemistry though... I did look you up and you've done quite a few romantic shows and movies, makes me wonder... Do you do it to all your co-stars?"

  Felix tilted his head and blinked a couple times.

   "Well... Uhm... No... Mm, well not like out of the blue... I mean I have kissed them but only for scenes that require it, well there was that one time with Jisung but tha-that was a... Uhm, no I have only kissed you out of the blue like that.." Felix finished his rambles and drunk some more wine.

   Hyunjin chuckled and nodded.

   "I only gather a coue things from that. One you've kissed Jisung and two you've only have impulsively kissed me."

    "Yep... Pretty much, but I do implore you to not tell Minho that I have kissed Jisung, he is nice but he is kind of the jealous type." Felix said softly.

   "I promise, I won't. Wouldn't want anything to happen to a cutie like you." Hyunjin said.

  A small silence settled between the two, and for a moment Hyunjin just sat there and admired Felix.

    "I forgot to say it earlier, but your freckles are very beautiful." There was a softness to Hyunjin's voice as he said it.

    "Thank you..." Felix said softly.

    "So, that legal commentary channel..."

  Felix hummed, then the words registered.

  "Right, uhm it is my favourite channel."

  ~

   "He bought you wine and stayed the whole night?"

   "Yes to the wine and he stayed until three in the morning." Felix told Jisung.

    "And when did he come over?" Jisung asked.

   Felix thought for a moment.

  "Around seven. He came over with a bottle of '83 Chardonnay and bottle of whisky."

   "What kind of whisky?"

  "Do I look like I know? He left the bottle on the counter, in case I wanted to try any or if he came over again." Felix said, motioning to the counter.

   Jisung stood up and picked the bottle up.

   "Yamazaki 18 year old single malt whisky. He likes his whisky expensive. He likes his wine expensive as well." Jisung said.

   "He doesn't drink wine."

   Jisung set the bottle down and tilted his head.

  "Okay, let me, get this straight, he does not drink wine, but bought a nearly what? Five hundred dollar bottle of wine. Did he have a reason to want to come over?"

   "He wanted to get to know me with, uhmm, clothes on as he said. I also apologised for the... Very impulsive kiss I gave him on set yesterday..."

   "You..." Jisung let out a breath and rubbed his temples, "You impulsively kissed him? How do you impulsively kiss some?"

  Felix thought for a moment.

  "Well I might have been a bit nervous to do the sex scene and the way I knew if I was compatible with someone is usually when we kiss.

   So, when he came over I kind of kissed him and he kissed back and when I apologised he said that it was enjoyable and welcomed."

   "Less than a day. You guys have known each other for less than a day..."

   "Babe, it's not like he and I are dating." Felix said.

   Jisung hummed.

    This was going to be interesting.