When they cry 😭

Start from the beginning

"Obanai! Come on, please let me in!" You're always so loud. Do you ever shut up? You can be so annoying sometimes..

"Please, baby! I promise I didn't even see what was under it for real!" And now you're lying. Is that suppose to make him feel better? Because it doesn't, quite the opposite in fact. Especially since the image of your wide eyes has been burned into his memory.

"Actually.. That's a lie. I.. I did see it." At least you're telling the truth now, "And I think you're still my pretty little Obi!" What-

"I must admit I was surprised to see what was behind your mask and I know you're very protective over it but.. I think your scars really cool! I won't ask what happened or how you got them but I do want you to know that it won't change my feelings for you in anyway. You're still beautiful in my eyes..whether you believe me or not and- Whoa!"

You nearly fall when the door abruptly swings open. Luckily you land in the arms of your boyfriend but, before you could react to it Obanai wraps his arms around you and buries his face in your neck, smearing his tears all over your skin.

"If you tell anyone about this I'll subject you to a torture worse than death.."

Despite the threat, the way his voice cracks really tones things down and instead causes you to smile fondly.

"Don't worry. I'd never dream of it."

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri's a very emotional person. She tends to get overwhelmed pretty easily and usually ends up running over to you whenever she needs to let out a good cry. She feels bad but she can't help it! You're always so comforting despite how much she relies on you..

"I'm sorry, buttercup..!" Mitsuri sobs, trying her best to wipe away her tears but to no avail. She's so sensitive all the time and she always feels so bad when she comes to you like this. Even if it's for the most valid of reasons.

"Sh~! Sh~! It's okay, Mitsu. It's okay.." You say picking her up and placing her on your lap, stroking her hair as you softly whisper in her ear and hold her close.

"But-!"

"No buts. I already know what you're going to say." You cut her off, your voice stern but tender as to not give her the wrong idea, "It's okay to feel like this and it's even more okay to talk to someone about it. You aren't burdening anyone, I don't mind."

..You.. How did she get so lucky? You're so kind, her kind little buttercup and she's truly . But she'll still try to be less of a burden to you in the future.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu puts up with a lot on her own. The deaths of her sister, parents, former tsuguko, the manor and it's patients and the girls. Not to mention her revenge plan on the demon who caused her so much pain and suffering in the first place.

What makes things worse is she never lets her true feeling out and is always hiding them behind a smile. Even when she's alone, times rarely come by where she cries or does anything to better handle her emotions. And because of that, you're now here with her sitting on your lap, frustrated and crying into your chest.

"Aw, poor thing.." You utter softly into her ear, "You never accept help from people. You know that's why you're in this situation that you're in right now, right?"

She wants to punch you, to scream and to deny everything you just said but she knows it'd be wrong. She is in this situation because she refused Kanroji and Shinazugawa's help, you're just restating what she already knows. Even so, it still makes her blood boil and her eyes well up with tears out of shear embarrassment.