𝐄𝟏 (𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏): 𝐂𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒!

Start from the beginning

Christopher: LUDA! I know that the last guy with my birth name was very disrespectful towards women but I am nothing like that, I promise. My cousin, Monica can vouch for me.

Luca (Producer): Boy, shut the fuck up with the good guy act. Spill the tea about what you and Bizzy did to Ginuwine after he cheated on your cousin?

Christopher: *lies* Nothing, he's a good friend of ours.

Nelly comes back downstairs to greet Luda.

"Cornell is a weird ass name to me, I am so glad that you go by Nelly." Luda randomly says.

"Ah, I sense you're gonna piss me off like Chingy and 50 did. Hmm..." Cornell wonders.

"What they do?" Luda asks.

"Tell me what you did to Elgin and I'll tell you about my beef." Nelly responds.

"Biz and I jumped his ass at the club, then we got some thots to jump his new girl, Aaliyah and then Monica got her licks in too. She stayed calm for the cameras because she's mad chill but if you push her buttons, she snaps. Anyway, her little homeboys got it out for me and Biz now. Fighting DMX may be a challenge but fighting Timbo? Even Dr. Dre could whoop his ass." Luda explains.

Nelly: Goddamn! I know for a fact that X is gonna be casted this season with all them unnecessary cameos he did last season. Luda better watch out, Eazy was one of the strongest fighters of season 1 and still couldn't win against X. Good luck, Luda.

"Now what's up with you and 50 and Chicken wings?" Luda quizzes.

Cornell: So this nigga really just called his labelmate "Chicken Wings" *cackles* Damn Chingy, not even the nigga who signed you likes you! SAD!

"He disrespected my girl during his little beef with Ja Rule and I made his ass apologize to her. As for Chingy, that nigga wants to be me so bad, I can't stand his little wack ass." Nelly replies, bluntly.

Ludacris: Hmmm, I understand why he don't like 50 but the Chingy beef sounds like pure jealousy to me.

The third bad boy climbs inside of the house through the kithchen window, one of the chairs fall down on top of him.

André: I DID NOT WANT TO JOIN THIS SHOW! The producers told me that I was getting my own reality TV show, I signed their contract and boom here I am! I guess this'll have to do

André: I DID NOT WANT TO JOIN THIS SHOW! The producers told me that I was getting my own reality TV show, I signed their contract and boom here I am! I guess this'll have to do. Imma be like Mike, calm and collected until you fuck around and find out.

André pushes the chair off of him and runs over to Luda and Nelly.

"Monica's cousin and Ashanti's boyfriend! Lovely to see y'all in person...Much shorter than I thought." André grins.

"It has been 5 years since your breakup with Erykah and you ain't been the same since. Imma let the shade slide because you're not the real you no more, you might be a clone." Luda shrugs.