JUST AN EX? (finale)

Start from the beginning

" W... What if I say whatever you saw was real? " Asked Gulf. Mew left Gulf's shoulder and just looked at Gulf.

" In that case, I'll still continue to wait for you in front of your house like I'm doing now. I'll wait for you to be mine again. I'll wait for you till you realise that.... *Looked at Roco* I'm the perfect one for you, not him. I'll wait my whole life for you with a hope that you will come back to me. " Said Mew while getting emotional. Gulf and Roco looked at each other and smiled softly.

" So, you won't give up on Gulf anymore? " Asked Roco.

" No chance and you just be quiet and stand there. You are lucky I haven't killed you yet! " Said Mew. Roco smiled and raised his hands up.

" Gulf, I kept my promise. Here's your husband back to you. " Said Roco. Gulf smiled and nodded happily but Mew was highly confused.

" What promise? What are you talking about? " Asked Mew. Gulf smiled and told Mew everything how Roco and Gulf met in that birthday party, what and why they planned all this, what they noticed daily and finally today was the last challenge. Mew was shocked that it was all Roco's plan and also he understood whatever Roco was trying to poke him was all in plan. Mew felt bad for Roco that he said so much bad to him.

" E... everything was his plan? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded.

" He wanted us to reunite! I lost all hope to get you back but daily Roco gave me a hope that you'll be changed. He always guided me never misguided. Mew, he is not a bad person. He helped me to test you and get you. " Said Gulf. Mew held Gulf's hand and nodded.

" But he kissed you!!! Why he did this!! I'll kill you!! " Shouted Mew and he went to Roco to punch him again but at the same time, Garry came there and stood with them.

" Mew, don't worry. It's not who it looks like. Roco didn't kissed your man. I have proof. " Said Garry and she shown her phone in which Mew clearly saw there was a hand in between Roco's and Gulf's lips. Mew now felt really bad that he pushed and punched Roco when he was actually helping them. Mew went to Roco while Roco was standing in defensive pose but Mew hugged Roco.

" I'm sorry and thank you for everything. " Whispered Mew. Roco smiled and patted Mew's back.

" It's okay. He is yours. Always will. " Said Roco and they broke the hug. Garry and Gulf hugged each other happily because finally things will be fine. Garry and Roco pushed Mew and Gulf at the same time and they both stood in front of each other. In their eyes, now there was no pain, no suffer, no anger, no betrayal. Only love, respect, trust, care and warmth for each other. Step by step Mew and Gulf went to each other and without wasting any seconds, their bodies for crashed and they hugged each other like they are meeting after ages. Ofcourse their life was hell without each other and finally they got each other's arms.

" I love you so much baby. " Said Mew while hugging Gulf and kept peppering kisses on Gulf's nape and head. Mew thought Gulf won't say it back but he still smiled and decided to wait more but.....

" I... I love you too Mew. I love you hubby, always will. Please don't leave me. Don't kick me out of your life. I'm done living alone and done seeing you suffering alone. " Said Gulf. Mew with shaking hands cupped Gulf's face and crashed his lips on Gulf's. They were so overwhelmed right now that they were not even able to kiss each other properly. Shivering lips, shaky tone, continuous flowing happy tears, and lots of love for each other in their heart. Roco and Garry smiled at each other as their plan worked. Mew and Gulf came back together but suddenly they both heard soft moan.... Because Mew and Gulf was kissing each other deeply and passionately without hesitating that they are in public place. Garry giggled and Roco sighed with soft chuckle.