"Had enough yet?"

"Never." Wanda said in reply managing to punch Natasha across the face. When the other girl looked back at her she had a small cut on the left side of her forehead.
Wanda looked shocked that she had managed to actually make damage and realised that she had hurt Natasha.
"Christ Natasha I'm so sorry."

Natasha hadn't noticed at first but then felt where the girl was staring. It stung a little when she touched it but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

"Don't worry about it let's continue."

They continued for a full hour after that incident. The connection between them only growing stronger. When will they ever admit to their feelings?

Once they had finished they got up to grab their stuff.

"Hey Nat are you sure your head is okay? I feel bad about it; I didn't meant to hurt you."

"It's okay wanda honestly I know you didn't mean to do it and i don't feel it. Besides I'd still like you anyways, even if you did mean it." She said turning towards the door.

A few hours later

Wanda had gotten changed into a baggy hoodie and shorts. She wasn't going anywhere so she didn't need to dress up.

She went to the kitchen and decided she wanted to make a cake. The last time she'd done so was with her mother. It was a heartwarming memory and it made her shed a few tears everytime she thought about it.

"FRIDAY, please can you find a cake recipe with the ingredients we have."

"Of course Miss Maximoff."

She'd found the ingredients she needed and started to measure things out. That's when Natasha walked in.

"Since when did Tony hire cute bakers?" The redhead spoke. Wanda had blushed at the complement.

"I don't know I just thought it would be fun."

"I don't know how to bake at all, let alone cook. You will have to teach me one day" she said now leaning on the counter, facing the other girl.

"How do you manage to live when you're on the run then? Microwave meals?"

"Pretty much."

"Gross. Homemade meals are so much better. Take me with you next time you disappear and I'll make sure you get nice meals every day." Wanda said putting her finger in the flour and then putting some on Natashas nose. She giggled at the look on the other girls face.

"Oh you'll so pay for that" she said starting to chase wanda around with powdery hands. When she finally caught up to wanda she placed both of her hands on the girls cheeks and left two white handprints on her face.

Wanda laughed trying to rub it off. She returned back to the bowl and poured the mixture into a cake tin; placing it into the oven.

She went to go sit on one of the stools on the other side of the island across from the oven.

"Wanda?"

"Yeah?"

"Want to watch a movie with me later?"

"Of course!"

Natasha just smiled and took a seat next to the girl, resting her face into her hands.

"Do we just wait then?"

"Pretty much, unless you would like to make the buttercream now?"

" Sure might aswell spend time doing something slightly productive.

All is forgiven - wanda natजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें