Chapter 77 {EXTRA 3}

Start from the beginning

[I see Mr. Gu's abdominal muscles, I'm really envious.]

Mu Xingyu watched Gu Yunzhou in and out of the waves, and became very interested in surfing.
When Gu Yunzhou came back, he quickly pulled Gu Yunzhou and asked Gu Yunzhou to teach him how to surf.

Chen Jia also wanted to learn, but was stopped by Ji Yang.

“He won't each you." Ji Yang said.

So Chen Jia took Tong Qiu, who couldn't surf, to go boating together. Everyone had a great time, and in the afternoon, they took a sightseeing bus and headed for the Honolulu Zoo—the zoo is where the tour will take place tomorrow.
After getting out of the car, they found a nearby restaurant with local characteristics for dinner, and then stayed ata chain hotel.

“Are your legs okay?" Mu Xingyu asked before going to bed.

“It's alright, don't worry."
Gu Yunzhou felt strange, since his legs were seriously injured, and strenuous exercise would definitely cause discomfort, but he had no symptoms at all.

“It's fine, go to bed early, and go to the zoo tomorrow.”

“Yeah.”

Mu Xingyu looked at Gu Yunzhou's sleeping face and couldn't help but smile. He put on the lotus bracelet, and then released the spiritual mist to relieve the fatigue on him and Gu Yunzhou.
Worrying about Gu Yunzhou’s legs, he deliberately lost a lot of spiritual fog to Gu Yunzhou, and then closed his eyes and went to sleep with peace of mind.

The feeling of warmth all over his body made Gu Yunzhou sleep very comfortably.

He dreamed of a familiar scene again.
Still in his room, he saw that Mu Xingyu was caught by the people brought by Andre. He wanted to save him, but he had no strength at all. He didn't have any feeling in his legs either, so he couldn't react for a while, who was used to walking.
At this moment, when the screen changed, he saw Mu Xingyu hiding in the corner of the house in a state of embarrassment. It was raining heavily, and Mu Xingyu's clothes were soon soaked by the rain. He was very distressed and wanted to go up and take Mu Xingyu into his arms, but he fell to the ground, yes, his legs were completely numb.

After being dizzy, he came to an unfamiliar construction site and saw Mu Xingyu moving bricks.
He has seen “The End of a Dream”, and there are scenes of Mu Xingyu working part time in the movie, but the scene in the dream is completely different from the movie.

Mu Xingyu acted strangely and was scolded by the person in charge, and even let Mu Xingyu leave. Mu Xingyu hurriedly begged the person in charge, hoping to give him another chance, that fragile appearance was something Gu Yunzhou had never seen before.
He hurriedly stepped forward and hugged Mu Xingyu into his arms, this time his legs were able to walk, but Mu Xingyu in his arms suddenly disappeared. He shouted out Mu Xingyu's name, when the screen changed again, and he actually came to the prison.
He didn't know why he was here, but his consciousness involuntarily followed a prison guard to one of the cells. The scene that caught his eye made him stunned. Xingyu, whom he loved so much, was lying on the ground at this moment, and there was a ferocious wound on his wrist, and the ground was covered with blood from Mu Xingyu.

“No!" He yelled, and hurriedly ran to Mu Xingyu, wanting to hug Mu Xingyu, but his hand passed through Mu Xingyu's body.

He looked at his hands, they were all covered with Mu Xingyu's blood, he kept shaking his head, lost in bload. On the double bed, Mu Xingyu was awakened by Gu Yunzhou's voice, and found that Gu Yunzhou was sweating profusely, calling his name constantly, and at first glance, he fell into a nightmare.

“Yunzhou, wake up." Mu Xingyu hurriedly shouted.

Gu Yunzhou opened his eyes, unable to distinguish between dreams and reality, and immediately hugged Mu Xingyu into his arms.

“Xingyu, you're not dead!" he said in surprise, followed by a happy tone,
“It's okay, it's good that you're not dead, it’s good that you're not dead..."

“What's wrong with you, what dream did you have?” Mu Xing Rain asked.

"I..." Gu Yunzhou thought of the scene he had just dreamed of, and hugged Mu Xingyu tightly, feeling the warmth from Mu Xingyu, he felt at ease, “I dreamed that you died, and the ground is covered with all your blood.”

“It's just a nightmare." Mu Xingyu said.

“You don't know, that picture seems too real. I saw you in prison and cut your wrist."

“Prison? Wrist?" Mu Xingyu immediately thought of his suicide in the previous life, and quickly said, "Tell more about what's going on in prison.”

“I don't know, I saw you lying in a pool of blood, and I was worried that it was too late to pay attention to other things.”

“Okay, don't worry, it was just a dream,” Mu Xingyu said.

“Xingyu, I'm so afraid of losing you.” Gu Yunzhou hugged Mu Xingyu and said worriedly.

"It's just a dream, you don't have to worry, and don't people say that dreams are often happened the opposite in real life?” Mu Xingyu smiled and kissed Gu Yunzhou's forehead, reassuring Gu Yunzhou.

“Fortunately, it was just a dream.” Gu Yunzhou sighed.

“Well, it's just a dream." Mu Xingyu leaned against Gu Yunzhou's mouth and seriously agreed.

He thought that Gu Yunzhou might have dreamed about the picture of him committing suicide in the last life, but fortunately, he and Gu Yunzhou have ushered in a new life in this life.
Outside the window, the sun is slowly rising, and the dark room is slowly illuminated, as well as the two people who are leaning against each other.