Chapter 75 {EXTRA 1}

Start from the beginning

For filming, Mu Xingyu stayed abroad for four months, during which time Gu Yunzhou flew to Italy to see him. In order to appease the aggrieved President Gu, Mu Xingyu promised that after Gu Yunzhou finished filming, he would rest for a while and accompany Gu Yunzhou at home every day. .

Now Mu Xingyu has not received any notices, staying at home and enjoying life. At this time, Lan Ying told him that the second season of "Tourism on the Go” was being prepared, and the program team invited Mu Xingyu to participate in the program again, and he was still a resident guest.
The biggest difference from the last time is that this program adopts a new model of network linkage broadcast, which is divided into network live broadcast and TV station broadcast. Specifically, the performance of the guests in the prograrn will be reflected to the audience in the form of live broadcast as soon as possible, and then the program team will edit the recorded content and put it on the TV station for broadcast. However, Mu Xingyu refused decisively. The last time he participated in the show with An Xiangwan, he regretted it very much.

Now he just wants to enjoy the time with Gu Yunzhou, not to go out and toss.
As a result, after Gu Yunzhou got the news, he even took the initiative to convince him before going to bed at night.

"You are bored at home, so go to a travel show."

"Forget it, I want to accompany you at home.” Mu Xingyu swiped on Weibo with interest and said absently.

"Go, it's not a resident guest, it's good to be the first-time guest.”

“Don't you want me to stay with you at home, why did you suddenly persuade me to participate in the show?" Mu Xingyu put down the phone and looked at Gu Yunzhou with a puzzled expression.

Gu Yunzhou hurriedly explained. “It is easy to think wildly at home, so when you go out on a trip, you should relax.”

"Where am I thinking?" Mu Xingyu retorted, but recently he really couldn't sleep because of his worries.

After thinking about it, he agreed to participate in "Speak" A Journey to Go".
The secrecy work of the program team is still tight this time, but Mu Xingyu is afraid of appearing the situation last time, so he must know all the guests before he agrees to sign the contract the final guest lineup surprised him.
The permanent guests were still Chen Jia and Ji Yang. In addition to Mu Xingyu, the first guests included Xia Mujin, Nie Shaoyuan, and Tong Qiu.Xia Mujin is the heroine of a hit drama this year. She looks sweet and is very popular. Needless to say, Nie Shaoyuan is a famous martial arts star who has won a number of Best Actor Awards, and Mu Xingyu has participated in "Special Action" starring him.

Tong Qiu is a famous actor, but she rarely participates in activities.
This should be her first time participating in a variety show. It is worth mentioning that she once had an affair with Nie Shaoyuan.
Mu Xingyu saw the guest list and felt that there was no one he hated, so he quickly signed the contract. This time, the program team changed the trick. Instead of giving the guests time to pack their luggage, they gave each person a travel fund of $300 to buy the necessary items after arriving in Florida, USA.

On the day of the recording, the resident guest who came to pick up Mu Xingyu was still with Chen Jia.
She was very happy to see Mu Xingyu. "Xingyu, we meet again!"

"Jiajia, please take care of me on this trip." Mu Xingyu smiled, chatting with Chen Jia and getting into the car arranged by the show team.

When the recording started, the live broadcast of “Traveling as You Said to Go" also started broadcasting on the video website, Although the website staff expanded the capacity early in the morning to ensure the stability of the live broadcast, it was still stuck due to too many people, and some people couldn't even access the live broadcast interface, After Mu Xingyu appeared, the meteor showers who had been waiting for a long time in the live broadcast sent bullet screens to express their excitement.
Mu Xingyu didn't know about the live broadcast, but found that the car was heading straight for the airport.

He was surprised and asked Chen Jia, “Don't you want to pick up another guest?”

This time, Mu Xingyu and Xia Mujin split. In a group, after Chen Jia picked him up, it was time to pick up Xia Mujin.

Chen Jia's smile froze, and quickly explained. "Mujin suddenly received an announcement that she could not participate in the first recording session. The program team temporarily invited another guest. You will see him at the airport later.”

Mu Xingyu have a bad premonition rose in his heart, "Who is this guest?"

"You'll know soon.” Mu Xingyu couldn't help frowning, but considering the live broadcast now, he could only smile lightly and say “look forward to" .

Soon they arrived at the airport, where a lot of fans had gathered, but the program team had done a good job of security, and the fans were waiting outside the cordon in an orderly manner. After Mu Xingyu got out of the car, the meteor showers shouted Mu Xingyu’s name frantically, showing the super popularity of Mu Xingyu in China.
In the live broadcast at this time, there was also a sensational scene for Xingyu.

Because of the live broadcast of Mu Xingyu, Nie Shaoyuan, and Tong Qiu, the video finally cut to the last guest, and the appearance of this guest directly detonated the topic. There is no other reason, because Gu Yunzhou's face appeared in the live broadcast.

[Wow, I didn't expect that the guest invited by the program team temporarily was President Gu! ! ][I'm going crazy, President Gu and Xingyu participated in a variety show together, the picture is too beautiful to imagine. ]

[The program team is very good. In the last issue, President Gu made a cameo appearance. This time, they directly invited President Gu to be a guest. There are no words to express my admiration for the program team! ]

[Speaking of Xingyu, he still don’t know that President Gu is also coming to the variety show, hee hee, looking forward to their meeting ]

[Looking forward to it too! !]

All major media on the Internet have reported it, but Mu Xingyu did not know that he passed the airport security check and then came to the waiting room.
After waiting for a while, he was surprised to see Gu Yunzhou approaching.

"Hey, didn't you say you were going to have a meeting? Why did you come to see me all of a sudden?” Mu Xingyu asked.During the live broadcast, the audience laughed and sent out barrages one after another.

[President Gu actually lied to Xingyu, I am waiting for Xingyu to know the truth. ]

[President Gu, be careful that Xingyu is angry. ]

[In order to surprise Xingyu, President Gu even took away all the filmmakers, haha, will Xingyu be angry when he finds out that he is also a guest. ]

"I can't rest assured, I decided to...I'm here to see you off, and...”

Gu Yunzhou was thinking about how he should tell Mu Xingyu that he was also participating in the show,

At this time, Ji Yang brought Nie Shaoyuan and Tong Qiuye to the airport.

"Everyone is here, eh, there is another one. The other guests did not come. " Mu Xingyu said strangely.

Tong Qiu laughed out loud, "Isn't there another guest in front of you?"

It was the first time that Mu Xingyu saw Tong Qiu, and before he had time to say hello, he was speechless because of Tong Qiu’s words.

He looked at Gu Yunzhou, saw Gu Yunzhou smiled awkwardly, and then said.

"Xingyu , I will also come to the show."