"Come, come, one for each person.’ Chen Jia smiled and gave the hourglass to Mu Xingyu and the others.

After everyone got the gifts, Ryan said, "Let's go to the airport.”

Chen Jia was very happy to learn that Ryan was going to send them back to China, and quickly asked the director.

“Will this episode be broadcast? Mr. Williams made a big impact. This gimmick is really too big.”

"It depends on what Mr. Williams means?" The director did not dare to make a decision, and quickly looked at Ryan.

"I don't care, but before the broadcast, you have to show me a movie." Ryan laughed.

"Okay, I'm sure that the completion of the film will satisfy Mr. Williams.” The director was pleased.

With Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan, two topical characters, now there is another Ryan. It is impossible for him to not want to burst the show. When getting in the car, Ryan was going to ride in the same car with An Xiangwan, but An Xiangwan broke free of his hand and ran to the next car to sit with Mu Xingyu, making Ryan and Mu Xingyu both very surprised. Everyone could see that An Xiangwan deliberately avoided Ryan, but Ryan seemed to act like nothing happened, still with a gentle smile on his face, and invited the director to ride in the same car with him.

After the car drove, Mu Xingyu called Gu Yunzhou and told Gu Yunzhou that he was heading to the airport.

"Why return earlier? Does the film finished?"  Gu Yunzhou asked.

"No, it's Mr. Williams who wants to take us back to China."

"Ryan?" Gu Yunzhou frowned, and then said, “Tomorrow I will pick you up at the airport.”

“Well, see you tomorrow."

After the phone call, Mu Xingyu look at An Xiangwan and his eyes were very complicated, his doubts in his heart became even greater.
The convoy drove towards the airport.
When it arrived at the airport, the program crew was surprised to find that Ryan had already arranged a private jet. After entering the plane, the decoration inside was very luxurious, so Chen Jia and the others couldn't help but marvel. Mu Xingyu and Tong Lingling sat together, but An Xiangwan also sat there.

He was surprised: 'What happened to An Xiangwan?' He doesn’t understand An Xiangwan's brain circuit.

It is clear that An Xiangwan regarded him as an enemy.
The plane took off very quickly, and everyone was talking about what they had learned during the trip, and the atmosphere was very lively. Ryan deliberately ordered two bottles of red wine, and also prepared a wealth of meals and drinks, making the travel group of six who have been saving money for the past three days very greedy. Because of the long flight time, everyone ate and drank enough, and then slept again.

When they arrived at the XX airport, it was noon.
When Mu Xingyu got out of the terminal, he saw Gu Yunzhou's car and ran over. Gu Yunzhou got off the car, opened his arms and hugged Mu Xingyu. Mu Xingyu was kissed on the forehead.

"You're back finally," Gu Yunzhou asked, “Have you had a good time these three days?”

"It's okay.”

An Xiangwan lowered his head sadly when he heard it.
After Mu Xingyu finished speaking with Gu Yunzhou, he took Gu Yunzhou to the program group.

"President Gu is good.”

"Gu is here to pick up the Xingyu."

Everyone greeted Gu Yunzhou, Gu Yunzhou smiled and nodded and said,
"Thank you everyone for taking care of Xingyu all the way.”

"President Gu, don't say that, Xingyu takes care of us.” Tong Lingling said hastily.

Gu Yunzhou raised his eyebrows and glanced at Mu Xingyu. He knew that Mu Xingyu would take care of others very well, and it seemed the same was true when traveling abroad. But what makes him strange is that An Xiangwan actually stood in the crowd obediently, and did not have the kind of hostility to Mu Xingyu before.
After that, everyone left separately, and Ryan took An Xiangwan to Gu's mansion together.
In the car, Mu Xingyu listened to the conversation between Gu Yunzhou and Ryan.
Both of them were talking about work matters. He didn't understand very well, so he focused on An Xiangwan. An Xiangwan has always been arrogant, but now he is playing with his mobile phone, keeping silent all the time, with a serious thought.
When they arrived at Gu's house, Master Gu heard that Ryan and An Xiangwan were here, and he was very happy to come out to greet them.

"Grandpa Gu." An Xiangwan yelled.

"Xiao'An, you came to China, but you don't come to see Grandpa sooner." Old Gu said.

Ryan stepped forward and shook hands with grandfather Gu. “The spirit of the old man is really good now, the longer he lives, the younger he gets."

"I'm old, it doesn't work." Old man Gu smiled, and took Ryan and the others to the living room to sit.

Mu Xingyu returned to the room with his luggage, packed up the things he had brought out, took a shower, changed into casual clothes and went to the first floor. Because Gu Yunzhou had known that he would be back at noon and asked the kitchen to prepare a sumptuous lunch, he happened to be served food when he came down.

Gentleman Gu Yunzhou pulled out the chair for Mu Xingyu, let Mu Xingyu sit down, and said, “Are you tired these three days, I will let the chef cook your favorite dishes."

"Really? Thank you YunZhou." Mu Xingyu smiled,

An Xiangwan and Ryan sat across from each other, and then began to eat.

Elder Gu said to Ryan, "You used to like Chinese food. Does it suit your taste?"

"It's delicious, what does Xiao An think?’ Ryan asked An Xiangwan.

“Very well, I like it very much.” An Xiangwan smiled reluctantly.

"Ethan, you have a good relationship with Xingyu." Ryan quipped.

“Of course!"

"It's really enviable that you have your legs healed and you have married your beloved one."

"You can also marry your beloved." Gu Yunzhou said. Ryan shook his head.

"I don’t know how long to wait until the year of the monkey.”

With a “ding", An Xiangwan's chopsticks fell to the ground, he smiled awkwardly, and Aunt Chu quickly took him new chopsticks.
After eating, Ryan left with An Xiangwan, and Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou escorted them into the car. After the car drove away, Mu Xingyu asked Gu Yunzhou curiously.

"I always think the two of them get along very strangely, do you know why?"

In front of Ryan, An Xiangwan met the cat with the mouse, and he was incredibly well-behaved. The previous arrogant temper was completely restrained, and he was even a little afraid of Ryan.

“Ryan likes An Xiangwan." Gu Yunzhou said.

"What did you say!" Mu Xingyu was surprised, but then reacted.

If this is the case, then there is an explanation for the doubt in his heart. Before, An Xiangwan repeatedly said that he liked Gu Yunzhou, and targeted him for it, but he didn't see the emotions he should have in An Xiangwan’s eyes.
Later on the trip, he found that An Xiangwan and Ryan had a strange way of getting along. It turned out to be because of emotions.

"Ryan has a long way to go." Gu Yunzhou said with a smile, even a little gloating.

"I hope An Xiangwan will not disturb us in the future." Mu Xingyu said.