Beforehand, the crew had booked a private room.
After Mu Xingyu and the others came over, the waiter began to serve dishes. Finally, Mu Xingyu heard the familiar birthday music, and he was stunned for an instant. The waiter came in with the dining trolley, with custom-made birthday cakes on the dining trolley.

"Xingyu, happy birthday!" the crew said at the same time.

Only then did Mu Xingyu react. Everyone knows that today is his birthday, and this dinner is actually for his birthday.

"Thank you everyone!” Mu Xingyu said moved.

Director Fang took the lead, and everyone sang a birthday song to Mu Xingyu, and then Mu Xingyu made a wish and blew out the candles under everyone's witness. After that, he started to divide the cake and handed it to everyone personally. They asked to help but he didn't agree.

"This time thanks to the blessing of Xingyu, we have the opportunity to come out and relax." During the meal, Duan Ming smiled.

“Brother Duan Ming, I should thank Director Fang."

"That's right, Duan Ming, where did you put me?" Director Fang took over and said.

After leaving the set, Director Fang took off his serious expression and sometimes even joked with the actors. For a meal, everyone was very happy to eat, but tomorrow is going to be filming, and director Fang only needs a bottle of wine. He explained that.

"I was worried that you do not control yourselves and the other just finished filming.”

"Director Fang, this is what you said."

"Do not worry, I mean what I say." Director Fang said

After dinner, everyone returned to the hotel together. In order to save money, the hotel is not a star hotel, but it is clean, far away from the city, and quiet at night.
Mu Xingyu, Duan Ming and others live on the first floor. After waving goodbye to everyone, he walked to the door of his room,

"Brother Xingyu, you rest early, I'll go back to the room first.” Xiao Wen said suddenly.

"Well, rest early."

After Xiaowen left, Mu Xingyu opened the door with his room key. The room was dark. He was about to turn on the light, and suddenly remembered a familiar voice.

"Don't turn on the light!"

"YunZhou, when did you come here?”
Mu Xingyu was surprised, and quickly asked, “How did you get into the room?"

But he immediately reacted, and it was Xiaowen's help.
Xiao Wen is his assistant, so naturally he has the room card for his room. Xiao Wen must have given the room card to Gu Yunzhou without his knowledge. No wonder Xiaowen was a little strange when he was at the door just now. It turned out that he had colluded with Gu Yunzhou.
Gu Yunzhou came to the door, closed the door, took Mu Xingyu to sit on the bed, and then lit the candle prepared in advance.

“Happy birthday!" Gu Yunzhou said.

Mu Xingyu was very happy, knowing that Gu Yunzhou must have rushed back overnight to celebrate his birthday. Under Gu Yunzhou's gaze, he made the same wish, which is to grow old with Gu Yunzhou. When the candles were blown out, he turned on the lights and began to divide the cake.

"I know you don't like sweets, but this is my birthday cake. You must eat it." Mu Xingyu held a piece of cake to Gu Yunzhou.

"Why do I feel that I have become a cocoon?" Gu Yunzhou laughed.

"Yeah, do you want to eat?"

“Eat, of course I have to eat."

Gu Yunzhou took a fork and ate cake with Mu Xingyu. After Gu Yunzhou got off the plane, he hurried here. When he was washing, Mu Xingyu found that Gu Yunzhou hadn't changed his clothes at all.

"These are my clothes, you'll wear them tonight."

Mu Xingyu handed Gu Yunzhou his pajamas and the unworn underwear. Gu Yunzhou took off the bath towel and put on his underwear and pajamas. The clothes are a bit small for him, but they are soft, so they don't affect the rest.
With Gu Yunzhou by his side, Mu Xingyu felt that she hadn't been so relaxed in a long time, and soon fell asleep. Gu Yunzhou had just returned from Country M and was about to take a jet lag, and soon fell asleep holding Mu Xingyu. Early the next morning, Chen Feng brought clothes, and Gu Yunzhou would return to the company after changing them.

Mu Xingyu send Gu Yunzhou into the car and said, “Remember to come and see me.”

"Well, go for breakfast, you're going to be filming soon."

"Goodbye."

Mu Xingyu waved and watched the tall Hummer leave.
Later, he returned to the hotel restaurant.
Afterwards, Gu Yunzhou would come to the crew to visit the crew when he had time. He usually left after get off work and then left early the next morning but the crew still knew about Gu Yunzhou’s arrival.
The director had some opinions, but it didn't affect Mu Xingyu's filming, so he didn't say anything.

The shooting of “The End of Dreams" has been going smoothly. When the filming was about to be finished, Director Fang finally agreed to conduct a visit to the class. Film shooting has always been kept secret. If it weren't for some *Reuters when shooting on location, most people would not know that Fang's new film had already started shooting,
Because the reuters picture of Mu Xingyu moving bricks attracted a lot of attention, everyone was full of expectations for the movie "The End of Dreams".

(* According to Mr. Google, Reuters is a publicly owned international news and information company)

Some media had always wanted to come to the crew to explore the cast, and interviewed the director and Mu Xingyu, but the director did not agree because he was worried that it would affect the filming.
As soon as the movie was about to be finished, Director Fang agreed to visit the class.
After selection, a reporter from the "Film Times” was finally selected to come to the crew to visit the crew.
"Film Times" is an authoritative film magazine and is quite well known in the film industry. In addition to the media, some film critics and peers in the film industry were also selected.
At the same time, the crew also gave ten spots and agreed to celebrity fans to participate in the event. As the actor, Mu Xingyu can invite five fans to the crew to visit the cast.
Mu Xingyu left it to Lan Ying to arrange all the fan selection. He had only one request, that is, he must invite the fan  'accompany you to watch the Meteor Shower.'
Lan Ying teased.

"You care about that fan so much, you're not afraid that President Gu will be jealous?"

"Sister Lan, I have never met this fan, so don’t guess.”

"Well, except for inviting this one to 'accompany you to watch meteor shower,' do you want to invite Mrs. Mu?” Lan Ying asked.

"This..."
Thinking of his mother's enthusiasm for chasing stars, Mu Xingyu nodded his head,
“Invite her, my mother would be happy to come over."

As Mu Xingyu expected, Mu Xingyu's mother was excited.After the invitation, she was very happy, and immediately prepared clothes and jewelry and wanted to make a big splash in the event.

Master Mu said directly. "You are not going to walk on the red carpet, so you don't need to be so formal."

"This is the first time I went to visit Xingyu, how can I be informal?”

"You also know that you are going to visit the class, and your dress is too formal. On the contrary, it will be overwhelming.” Master Mu continued.

Thinking of the netizens’ comments from the director, Madam Mu felt that her husband makes sense and finally did not go to the crew wearing custom-made chinese clothes and jewelry.

And Gu Yunzhou's private number soon received an invitation letter from Lan Ying.
He was a little surprised.