Chapter 5

'Thoughts'

-

"I'm sure I saw some dragon fruit over there" Wendy pouts as she looks threw the vast forest.

"I wonder what dragon fruit does to a dragon slayer..." Romeo mumbles, Wendy raises a brow at Romeo, "Did I say that out loud?" Romeo laughs awkwardly. Wendy laughs loudly, she stops quickly at the sight of the dragon fruits she was looking for. "I told you I saw some dragon fruit" Wendy smiles, "I never said you didn't" Romeo smirks putting a hand on Wendy's shoulder and looking down at the dragon fruit that were now in her hands.

"Well maybe now we can find out what dragon fruit does to dragon slayers Wendy" Romeo says, "Don't be silly it does nothing to dragon slayers" Wendy giggles, "It would be best to find some more dragon fruit, I wouldn't like to start eating before Carla (I found out how its spelled finally)" Wendy says putting the dragon fruit in her backpack.

"It just dawned me why didn't you just sniff out some food for us to eat?" Romeo says rubbing his temple, "You had to say that like I was some sort of animal" Wendy sweat drops and pouts a little. "I didn't mean to make you sound like a dog!" Romeo says flailing his hands protectively in front of his face. "I was joking Romeo i'm kind of silly for not thinking of that myself" Wendy says calmly.

Romeo sighs in relief 'It would of been awkward if I upset her, Carla would never let me live that down...'

Wendy stops for a moment, closing her eyes and breaths in the air around her for the familiar smell of the dragon fruit. "I estimate some dragon fruit to be a mile from here" Wendy says opening her eyes, Romeo moans "More walking..?" "Yep get used to it!" Wendy says putting her backpack on.

- Updating along the way 18th May -

Alright finally continuing! - 24th May

"Wait wait wait, why don't we just use our magic like some pair of rocket shoes?" Romeo suggested with his eyes sparkling, "That sounds rather silly but it could work" Wendy said thinking of the dangers.

"Alright let's do it"

"This is gonna be awesome!"

Romeo and Wendy concentrate magic at the bottom of there shoes, eventually there was lift. "This is cool I feel so light" Romeo grins, "This is a little difficult" Wendy sweat drops trying to gain some control, "Its like trying to walk on a cover over a pool!" Wendy adds almost falling backwards.

"You're not supposed to walk you just let your magic do the work and you just control how fast and powerful you want your magic to be" Romeo says demonstrating the control of his flames under his feet. "Alright I think I got it" Wendy says moving around.

"Which way was the dragon fruit?" Romeo says turning to Wendy, "That way" Wendy says grabbing Romeo's hand, flying above the trees and pointing in the direction.

Romeo just nods and they both fly quickly towards to dragon fruit, "This type of travelling is quite draining" Wendy says feeling her magic go quickly, "I noticed that too but I think its just because we haven't eaten for awhile" Romeo says speeding up, "Come on the quicker we get their the better" Romeo adds.

Wendy sighs and speeds up also, "Romeo stop I think we're here the scent is really strong" Wendy shouts slowing down, "Alright that was quick and easy" Romeo smiles.

Wendy and Romeo descend downwards and land on the ground with a thud, Wendy looks around and spots the colourful fruit, "I found it" she says picking some off the plant.

"We need to go now Wendy I feel something powerful in the air..." Romeo whispers as his eyes look frantically around the area.

"I-I feel it too" Wendy shivers suddenly feeling cold, she feels the air shift and the forest go silent, the clouds even seemed to stand still.

Then a blood thirsty roar echoed threw the forest, Romeo and Wendy turned slowly and there stood a giant ice plated wyvern with huge wings that looked like it could cut the sky itself, the wyvern's eyes were ruby red with no pupils and it had rows and rows of long sharp teeth like a shark. Its body was slim yet muscular giving it an majestic appearance, overall it was very similar to a white wyvern yet it didn't really looked like a brute, more like a god of dragons.

"move very slowly.." Romeo whispered as the dragon looked hungrily down at them both, Wendy was terrified as the beast moved its head down and breathed icy air on them both, it then opened its mouth and roar loudly, Romeo and Wendy shot off in the air with there magic under their feet.
--
Carla's ears perked up at the sound of a echoing roar, her pupils turn small in fear, she flies over the trees and sees a giant figure of a wyvern far in the distance with two other black specks in the air with it.

The thought then hits her like a ton of bricks, "Wendy! Romeo!"