Project S

DC Hydra Base

POV Stella

I hear the sound of hissing and a bit of warmth I open my eyes slowly and squint due to the light. I get dragged out and taken to a room where the winter solider is and he's getting ready for a mission. I'm set on a chair and I sit in it quietly as I start to warm up.

Winter looks at me slowly a bit of recognition shows in his eyes but goes back to what he's doing as Pierce walks in with a File "Listen up Shadow your mission is simple help the asset protect project Insite you'll be on the final helicarrier and make sure if anyone shows up in the bridge you keep them from taking it down along with the Asset is the understood?"

I say nothing I stare at the winter solider until I'm forced to look another way and I feel a sting on my cheek. Pierce had slapped me and Winter looks at us quietly. I see Pierce get out a Purple book with a black star on the front. I grip my seat tightly. "Night, 5, Car, Death, Stars, Child, 91." By the time he's finished I'm breathing heavily

"Ready to comply." I say breathlessly

"Do your mission with the asset and do not fail." He says angrily.

I get up quietly and start to get my equipment ready and winter watches me quietly.

Now I don't know my actual name which sucks I only know I'm Weapon Shadow for Hydra. The winter soldier is also hydra's weapon. I may be only 8 years old but I'm really strong. I'm able to take down Winter in some fights.

I walk with winter towards the vans and sit next to him quietly. I sometimes wonder what id be like to live outside of Hydra and not do what we do. I walk with him to a jet to take up to the helicarrier and fly up to it. I nod to winter and head where I need to go protect.

I stare out the window quietly waiting as I hear footsteps and look seeing winter is here. I continue to look out the window watching the town below. I hear another pair of footsteps running and hear them stop.

"People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen." The guy in blue says I look at him curiously and he notices me and looks confused. "Uh hey kid you shouldn't be here.." he says slowly taking notices all the weapons on me.

I look curiously at him as Winter just stares.

"Please, don't make me do this." He says quietly I watch as he tosses his shield at winter and they start fighting.

I just watch curiously I'll jump in when needed I'm not allowed to interfere with him during fights unless he's losing.

Slowly after a bit I watch winter pick up some chip on the ground and the blue guy jump on him and put him in some kind of hold

"Drop it! Drop it!" The guy says and winter struggles to keep hold. I would help but if I went to attack I'd hit him too and I can't have that so I just watch and he eventually drops it and passes out and the guy rushes grabbing the chip and runs and I intercept him.

"Kid out of the way." I look at him quietly. "You called him Bucky... why?.." I say quietly trying to break out of my programming and I grip my head a little as I'm trying and cap notices this.

"He's my friend since we were kids. He just doesn't remember." I look at him quietly watching him. "No he wouldn't.. we both don't remember things they wipe our memories a lot." I say softly I look at him. "Please hurry and help us.." I say with tears streaming I don't know why but I feel he can help us

His eyes widen and he nods and rushes by me going to put in the chip but he gets shot in multiple places making him slump against the console I look at winter. "Winter stop please he can help you he knows about your past!" I say scared with tears streaming he glares at me.