Zhaoxiang said, with short round fingers Covering his mouth, his eyes looked ignorant and innocent... as if he was really innocent.

This acting... Wang Jin couldn't help applauding.

Only then did Wang Jin feel that he underestimated Zhaoxiang.

Who would have thought that a short, fat guy who doesn't look vicious would be so ruthless and ruthless in his heart...

This time he was caught off guard...

Now all the insiders are dead, and the account book is unknown Even if there is no evidence and no physical evidence, even if it is to make things big, Zhaoxiang's sudden intervention in the attic affairs will indeed be suspected, but it can't shake him. After all, he is still the son of the deputy city lord... Besides, with his superb acting skills and peace The illusion of affinity outside... Few people would believe that he did such a thing...

Wang Jin sneered, rushed in grandiosely , and killed the person in his attic. He still couldn't shake this person. There is a serious reason - as his only friend, he "cared" too much for him...

This is really...

Wang Jin's knuckles bent slightly, and he tapped three times on the table as if to vent his anger. With a fake smile, he stepped forward to help him...

Wang Jin said angrily, "Don't touch me with your dirty hands."

"..." Zhao Xiang paused, with a wronged expression: "A Yao, you trust them Did you make up my words?"

"...Little brother." Yuan Heng saw the room full of corpses as soon as he entered the door, his face turned serious, and he stepped forward to block Wang Jin.

When Wang Jin saw the man, the disgust at Zhaoxiang's hypocritical face was suppressed a lot.

He put most of his weight on the man's body, waved tiredly at Zhaoxiang and said, "Go."

"Ayao..." Zhaoxiang still wanted to step forward, but Yuan Heng frowned and stared at Zhaoxiang. Blocked in front of Wang Jin.

The man had a ferocious expression on his face, and the breath in his body was overwhelming. For some reason, Zhao Xiang looked at the man in front of him with a sense of guilt.

He hurriedly lowered his head, concentrated his thoughts and said, "Then Ayao, take a good rest and tell me if you need it. No matter how you misunderstand me, I will always regard you as my best friend."

"..." Wang Jin grabbed the man's clothes tightly, and his heart became more and more disgusting...

He really had never seen such a brazen person.

After Zhaoxiang left, Wang Jin quickly followed the man out and asked the nurse to clean up the house.

The little brother came out of the house, his complexion became paler, even his lips were white, Yuan Heng put the hot snacks on the table: "Little brother... eat..."

Before Yuan Heng could finish his words, Wang Jin waved his hand, expressing that he would not eat.

He drank several sips of hot tea to calm down the shock, called Shan Bo over, gave him some money and said, "Shan Bo, help me to find some obedient brothers and come back. There is also a accountant, since the account book is gone. Now, then I will start to remember it again at this time."

Then, Wang Jin narrowed his eyes and thought for a while: "Also, help me to tell my brother..." After a

pause, Wang Jin pursed his lips and said: "Just He said that I saw something bloody and fell ill, so I borrowed the doctor he had seen me before to take a look at me."