19

But... When it comes to clothes, he thinks of another thing.

Wang Jin stood up with a very serious expression. Brother Mu was startled and stood up...

Is this Ah Jin trying to get it back? But things were so stale before, this time...

Mu Ge'er stammered and persuaded: "A... Ah Jin? That matter has already passed... Let's uncover it... I'll go back and sew it for you. Is an animal coat okay?"

Wang Jin shook his head, turned around and walked to the corner, and rummaged through the two large leaves he had brought back earlier.

If Brother Mu hadn't mentioned his clothes, he would have almost forgotten about the leaves... The

leaves are huge, about half the size of Wang Jin's body, and the big leaves are very hard. If you are in the wild, you can sleep on the ground.

However, Wang Jin did not pick it up to use it as a cushion, but...

Wang Jin stretched out his hand to touch the leaf, and when his fingertips touched the leaf, he could feel the bulge of its veins, which spread out in an orderly direction one by one. on the leaves.

Pick it up against the sun, and you can see that the veins of the leaves are like tiny threads... These threads are the best weaving material!

The first time Wang Jin saw this leaf, the image of the fabric flashed in his mind. He knew that with this leaf, he would be able to put on clothes soon, so when he came back, he was not in a hurry to ask for that orange brother. The three of them stole the clothes.

The main thing is that I don't know if the clothes have been worn by those people. Wang Jin is picky, and he doesn't want the clothes worn by those people.

Thinking like this, Wang Jin ran into the kitchen with small steps in his arms.

Brother Mu looked suspiciously at what Wang Jin was doing, and followed him in.

In the kitchen, Laiyuan and Xiaoruo had already been driven by Yuan Heng to put the firewood aside, while he was washing the dishes.

When he saw the little madman coming in, holding the oversized leaf, he gave him a strange look, and his inquiring eyes were placed on Brother Mu, who arrived later.

Seeing this, Brother Mu shook his head, saying that he didn't know what was going on.

Yuan Heng retracted his gaze, Wang Jin was already standing in front of him, looking up at him: "You help me cook this." The

man was stunned, frowned at the little madman and asked, "I didn't eat it just now. Are you full?"

Wang Jin shook his head: "This is not for eating." The

man narrowed his eyes, looked down at the leaves, reached out and touched them, the leaves were very hard... It's true that even if they are boiled, they are not the type that my brother can bite. ...

If that's the case, what are you cooking for?

The man was a little inexplicable and wanted to stop the little madman, but when he looked up, he saw the little madman's eyes were bright, his tender lips were slightly pursed, and he looked forward to his promise.

The man's knuckles shrunk, just like the previous few times. He couldn't say anything if he refused. He sighed deeply in his heart. He accepted the leaf and put it aside and said, "I'll go after I wash the dishes."

Wang Jin frowned and seemed a little dissatisfied, but watching the man do half of the work, he was obedient and didn't say much, just moved a small stool and sat next to him.