"At the time Zhou Ruxuan used you to hype up the scandal, I invested 10 million in Director Song and told him not to choose Zhou Ruxuan.”

Mu Xingyu couldn't help but laughed.
He didn't expect Gu Yunzhou to invest in the movie he participated im. He have to say that the two of them are really fate. When Zhou Ruxuan was running for the heroine of the movie, Jiang Xiaofeng's actor had not yet been determined, so Gu Yunzhou didn't know that Mu Xingyu would appear in Song's movie. Later, Gu Yunzhou was busy with rehabilitation and put aside his investment in movies. At this time, he knew that Mu Xingyu was participating in the performance, and he had to feel that it was a coincidence.

Mu Xingyu smiled and said, "Since I have your investment, I have to work harder so I can't let your investment go to waste.”

“Well, it seems that I have one more job scheduled next year."
Gu Yunzhou said helplessly, if he could, he would ratherchoose  Mu Xingyu stay at home - of course he didn't dare to say this again.

"What's the extra item?” Mu Xingyu asked curiously.

"Go to the movies with you." Gu Yunzhou smiled.

Mu Xingyu nodded and said with a smile. "That's OK. The movie should be released in the summer vacation next year. We will go together at that time.”

“Okay!”

Mu Xingyu is about to enter the scene as he prepares for the filming. While working on the crew, he suddenly received a call from Lan Ying.

"Xingyu, just now Director Song asked me if he could get in touch with the W&W brand. He said he hopes to cooperate with the W&W brand. I asked him why he did this, because he did it to make your character more suitable for the script.”

Lan Ying was also surprised when she received a call from Director Song. After all, Director Song's films are not short of box office, and certainly not short of advertisers. But Director Song hoped that Fudaohua could show Jiang Xiaofeng's identity, so he gave up other clothing brands and specifically called Lan Ying.
Mu Xingyu understood Director Song's approach very well, and said with a smile.

"I know, leave it to me."

“Okay, you must be fine." Lan Ying smiled and hung up the phone.

Then Mu Xingyu called Brown. After expressing his intentions, Brown naturally had no opinion. He even said that the crew still lacks anything. He can help. Of course, Mu Xingyu is not good to trouble Brown. After the brand and the producer have reached a cooperation, he asked Aunt Chu to pack his clothes and accessories, and take them there when he enters the group.

The reason why the W&W brand is not allowed to prepare clothes is because the clothes prepared by the brand are not as good as those worn by Mu Xingyu himself, so in order not to trouble the brand, Mu Xingyu brought his own clothes.

In this way, time soon came to the day when Mu Xingyu joined the group. After bidding farewell to Gu Yunzhou, he flew to Shanghai with the studio staff. Yes, part of the filming location was chosen in Shanghai.

Before Mu Xingyu joined the group, the film had been shot for more than half a month. This time the crew flew to Shanghai to mainly film related scenes of Jiang Xiaofeng.

When Director Song saw Mu Xingyu, he looked up and down Mu Xingyu, and said with a smile. “Sure enough, you are very suitable to play Jiang Xiaofeng!"

"Director Song." Mu Xingyu shouted politely.

"You're welcome in my crew, there are not so many rules. Let me introduce Shao Yuan and Lingling to you."

"Okay"

The two people mentioned by Director Song are the heroes and heroes of the movie: Nie Shaoyuan and Tong Lingling.

Nie Shaoyuan is a well known martial arts star with a very high reputation.
He is now thirty five years old, just the year he was a fighter.
Tong Lingling is very beautiful, similar in temperament to Zhou Ruxuan, but with a sense of vitality than Zhou Ruxuan.
After a brief introduction, everyone can be considered to know each other.

Today, there is no part of Mu Xingyu. He asked Xiao Wen and Liu Min to go to the hotel to put things first, while he stayed on the crew to watch Director Song filming.
In the evening, Director Song organized the game and invited the main actors to eat Haidilao, and at the same time helped Mu Xingyu better integrate into the team.
Director Song is easy going, has no airs in private, and gets along with the actors. Mu Xingyu and everyone ate and drank, and soon became acquainted with each other.

Nie Shaoyuan sat next to him, watching him eat very happily, and said with a smile.
"I thought you didn't eat Handilao."

"I'm not picky for foods.”

After the Mu family went bankrupt in the last life, Mu Xingyu experienced a lot of bitterness, not to mention eating Haidilao, even if he went to eat roadside stalls, he felt very luxurious. Everyone saw that Mu Xingyu got along well, and they all chatted with Mu Xingyu.

"Xingyu, do you know? Director Song auditioned for the role of Jiang Xiaofeng with five or six actors, but none of them found a suitable one. But after seeing your photo, Director Song immediately selected you."

“Really?”

" Of course you feel Song guide is simply looking for Jiang Xiaofeng, so he immediately call you to join the set, didn't even need for audition, “said Tong Lingling envy, at the beginning, she competed with several actors for the heroine. At the last critical moment, Director Song suddenly gave up Zhou Ruxuan, so she became the heroine.

"Thank you, Director Song, for your love.” Mu Xingyu smiled, and quickly got up to toast Director Song.

Looking at Mu Xingyu, Tong Lingling couldn't help sighing. She has seen many male stars in the entertainment industry, but there is absolutely no such elegant and noble person as Mu Xingyu, and Mu Xingyu is an ideal partner from a wealthy family. It's a pity... She knows about Zhou Ruxuan and Mu Xingyu's scandal. She also know that Zhou Ruxuan's loss of film and endorsement resources is absolutely inseparable from Mu Xingyu. She is different from Zhou Ruxuan.

She knows herself well, but she dare not repeat Zhou Ruxuan's stupid things. After the dinner Mu Xingyu and everyone returned to the hotel set by the crew. Xiaowen and Liu Min have packed the luggage they brought, especially after ironing the customized clothes, put them in the closet.

"Have you eaten?"

"Yes. Brother Xingyu, you will go out to sea tomorrow at seven o'clock, you rest early.” Xiaowen said.

Mu Xingyu nodded, let Xiao Wen and Liu Min go back to rest. After washing, he lay down on the bed and sent a video call to Gu Yunzhou.

Soon, Gu Yun Zhou is switched on the video, laughung. "The first day to the crew, how are you feeling?"

"I'm happy, we all get along very well."

"That's all, you have a good filming, are not allowed outside the philandering “

Mu Xingyu laughed loudly. "With Mr. Gu, how can I pay attention to other people."

"I'm the best," Gu Yunzhou said proudly,
"I don't want to see you and other female star's gossip."

"Don't worry."

The next day, Mu Xingyu got up early in the morning, then came to the port with the crew. Seeing the luxury cruise ship parked, many crew members sighed in surprise saying that Director Song had spent a lot of money this ime.

Director Song smiled and said. “If it were not for sufficient funds, I would not dare to rent such an expensive cruise ship.”

Originally, Director Song used only half of the funds to rent cruise ships, but after Gu suddenly increased his investment by 10 million Director Song didn't need to be restrained, so with a big wave, he rented the current luxury cruse ship. Many people in the crew knew about Gu's investment, and they started talking, saying that Gu is really rich and has investment vision.

Mu Xangyu said in his heart: 'I think he's rich and willful.'

Reborn to Marry A Disabled Fianceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें