'Yes, yes, it is the lawyer's letter. '

Mu Xingyu opened one of the Weibo and found that the lawyer's letter was sent to three Weibo accounts. These three accounts have been sent to lawyers’ letters for malicious slander of Mu Xingyu, personal attacks and other reasons. In the comment section of this Weibo, many meteor showers are calling madly, and they even call you  'accompany you to see the meteor shower' as “Meteor Great God". Mu Xingyu is more curious, is this fan a lawyer? So he checked the other Weibo and found that since the first Weibo about the lawyer's letter was released in June, in the past three months, a lot of Weibo content was related to the lawyer's letter, and some cases were opened by the court.Now in the entertainment industry, it is common for celebrities to issue lawyer letters to protect their reputations, but the follow up often takes a long time and it may even last. But for this fan "who accompanies you to see the meteor shower", every lawyer letter will be followed up, and a summary of the lawsuit will be released every other week. This kind of real way surprised fans and greatly deterred those netizens who slandered Mu Xingyu.

After some netizens deleted their posts and apologized, they became more and more familiar to "accompany you to watch the meteor shower", which also attracted the attention of many fans. Because the official seal on the lawyer's letter is the official seal of a well known XXX law firm, Yifang Law Firm. This law firm mainly helps celebrities carry out XXX activities, and is also very famous in the fan circle. Many people guess that "accompanying you to watch the Meteor Shower" is a member of this law firm, and even the status is not low.

So the "I accompany you to watch the meteor shower" slowly and affectionately called him "Meteor God", so the name spread. Some fans also praised him as the leader of the Mu Xingyu anti triad group. When they saw a Weibo account maliciously slandering Mu Xingyu, they would send screenshots to their "Meteor God" to decide.

So today 'I accompany you to watch Meteor Shower' after reposting Mu Xingyu's Weibo, many fans have taken some malicious Weibo screenshots to him, and some fans cheered him on and sent him to a hot review to let Mu Xingyu see.
Mu Xingyu did see it too, and recalled in his mind that he and "I accompanied you to watch the Meteor Shower" private messages. He remember that this fan was very cold, and he wouldn't talk anymore without saying a few words to him.

Unexpectedly, after not paying attention to the fan circle for so long, this fan should have such a big reputation.
At the same time, his cold personality is also well known by the meteor showers.

A meteor shower commented to him:

[Meteor Great God, why are you so cold? You won't get the attention of the star like this. ]

[We send you to a hot review, let the stars see you.]

In order to thank you for your silent dedication to 'I accompany you to watch the meteor shower', Mu Xingyu complied with the expectations of the fans and liked the Weibo that 'I accompanied you to watch the meteor shower.'
Soon, the meteor showers found this like, and immediately told to 'I accompany you to see the meteor shower.'

[Great God, the star like you! ]

[My poor God, Xingxing finally noticed that he has such a great fan of the gods. ]

[I really envy the Meteor God who can get the attention of the star, but unfortunately I don't have any special skills and can't help the star. $$. jpg]

After seeing Mu Xingyu's likes and comments from fans, Gu Yunzhou couldn't help but laugh.
After handling Feng Zian's affairs at the beginning, he thought about his future efforts to fight against the crimes of Mu Xingyu, and then injected capital into the "Yuan Law Firm" and arranged for someone to fight against the crimes of Mu Xingyu.