𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

Începe de la început

"Nothing happened Hakkai we're back to normal now."

"If you'd listened to my advice in the beginning this would've happened a long time ago." he bragged.

"Yeah sure." you laughed

You spent the rest of the night on call with Hakkai, solving his math problems.
——————————————————————————

You were woken up by the light shining through your windows. That indicated that you were already late and you jumped out of bed. While scrambling to the bathroom, you heard your window open and a familiar voice call out your name.

You quickly ran back to your bedroom to see Mitsuya using his phone on your bed.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?" you asked frantically.

"What does it look like? You're late and I wanted to walk to school together." he said not taking his eyes off of his phone.

You sighed and told him to stay in the room while you were in the bathroom. After coming back, you were looking for your uniform but you noticed Mitsuya had already found them and iron them for you.

'That was quick' you thought.

You didn't mind changing in the room while Mitsuya was there. He was turned around and you trusted him enough not to do anything pervy.

You were looking for a zip up to wear that matched your school skirt but to your dismay, your favorite one was in the wash.

"(Y/N) school starts in 10 minutes." he told you.

"Shit!" you said stunned. You shoved all of your notebooks for your classes and ran out of your room while Mitsuya climbed out of your window.

You grabbed a two granola bars and a small milk carton on your way out.

You quickly told your dad that you might come home a little later since you had your design project due soon. He grunted in response to let you know that he was okay with it.

You practically flew downstairs and ran up to Mitsuya. You threw him his granola bar which he happily caught. Since you only had a couple minutes before you were given a tardy slip so you two booked it to school.

You went your separate ways once you got to school and you made your way to your physics class once again.

"Damn (Y/N), you usually look like shit but today you look extra shitty." Hakkai giggled.

"Oh fuck off you're the reason i have luggage under my eyes." you said as you put sat down next to him.

He laughed and went back to playing his game under his desk. You were too tired to keep up with the class and ended up falling asleep.

"SHIT!" Hakkai scream-whispered.

This was loud enough to you wake you up and jump from your seat. Everyone in class turned around to look at you. You shot a glare to Hakkai who was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"(L/N)-san would you like to go wash your face?" your teacher asked.

Embarrassed, you just wanted a reason to get out of class so you accepted.

You opened the bathroom door to see Hana. 'Just my luck'

She didn't notice you at first but you two made eye contact through the mirror reflection.