𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

Took a long ass break but I'm back...for now 😹😹😹
So sorry but this chapter has a little bit of chemistry involved but I'll put an explanation at the end for those who don't know what I'm talking about :)
___________________________________

"I hear your voice on the phone
Now I'm no longer alone" -dayglow

"I hear your voice on the phoneNow I'm no longer alone" -dayglow

"Where is she?" He slurred.

You remained silent as he made his way to you and snatched the paper out of your hand. He let out a low chuckle before ripping the paper to shreds.

"You know if she did love you, she wouldn't have left so don't let this bullshit letter make you think otherwise."

"She left because you were a shitty husband, not because of me." You spat.

"Keep telling yourself that."

He slammed the shreds of paper on the table his way to the room that is now his own.

You dragged yourself back to your room holding the ripped pieces of paper in your hand, determined to piece it back together. After all, it was the only thing your mother left you.

As soon as you shut the door you collapsed onto the floor, holding your head in your hands.

"What am I gonna do without you Mom."

------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up the next day with terrible back pain as you realized you fell asleep on the floor. Panicked, you checked the clock and it was half-past 7.

"Shit!" You mumbled as you had to scramble to get ready for another day at school.

A pang of sadness hit you when you walked into the kitchen not finding anyone there to greet you with a warm smile and a plate of breakfast.

You grabbed a granola bar and made your way to school. You grabbed your headphones put of your bag and blasted your music on full volume but making sure to leave one headphone out at all times just to be safe.

As soon as you stepped foot into the school, you received a dirty glare from Hana but you decided to ignore it.

You walked into your first class which was chemistry lab.

Unfortunately, everyone's partner had already been chosen. Your partner turned out to be...Hana.

You felt your heart drop to your stomach as this would be the worst chemistry lab ever. As soon as everyone saw their partners, chaos had erupted.