𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

HEY SHAWTIES HERE IS THE CHAPTER :) I WAS GONNA POST IT YESTERDAY BUT MY PHONE GOT TAKEN AWAY LOL BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 25K READS!! ILY GUYS <33
________________________________

'Just how I feel
Could you tell me what's real anymore?' -dayglow

'Just how I feelCould you tell me what's real anymore?' -dayglow

Your day started off pretty peaceful...almost too peaceful. It was like you knew something bad was gonna happen.

You groaned as you sat up on your bed and heard all your bones crack but it was somehow relieving. Not bothering to check your phone, you got out of bed and sluggishly made your way to the bathroom.

After doing your usual morning routine, you checked your phone wondering what the time was.

"Holy shit it's already 1 pm?" You exclaimed.

Your eyes trailed down your screen to see that you had a notification from Chifuyu.

You opened the chat to see one of the worst conversation starters known to mankind. Can we talk? And to make things worse, HE USED PROPER GRAMMAR!

At this point, you already wanted to throw your phone into a river and run away to Mexico pretending like you never existed but the universe had other things planned for you.

You paced around your room in circles wondering what he wanted to talk about.

"Fuck he even put the question mark at the end of the sentence. Stupid (Y/N) what did you do that could make Chifuyu mad?" You asked yourself.

You quickly typed out a response to send back.

(Y/N):
Yeah is everything okay?

Chifuyu:
I'd rather say it in person.

Chifuyu:
Can we meet up today?

(Y/N):
Yeah I'm free around 4

Chifuyu:
Okay, bet I'll pick you up then.
(Liked by (Y/N)

You had to pretend like you had something to do until then to mentally prepare yourself for what he wanted to say.

You threw yourself on your bed and groaned into your pillow. Your stomach growled as you realized you haven't eaten anything yet.

You made your way into the kitchen but unfortunately, your father was seated at the table.

"Good morning." you said dryly to which he ignored.