2

Wilbur's POV

I walked through the forest reaching Las Nevadas. But I hide behind a tree seeing very familiar people.

Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap. It seems they're fighting with my Quackity. I see tears forming in Quackity's eyes as he yells at his ex-fiances. No one, AND I MEAN NO ONE hurts my beloved.

Quackity's POV

Karl and Sapnap had wanted to meet with me for something important. I honestly didn't want to go because I had just broken someone's heart, and I'll see the people who broke my heart. But I had to.

I lean on the Las Nevadas sign as i wait for their arrival.

It only took like three minutes for them to get here. I walked up to them and they walked up to me.

"Hey Quackity!" They say in sync.

"Hey guys. What so important that you need to tell me."

"Quackity do you want to get back together...?" Karl asks.

I was shocked that they wanted to be with me again. My heart flutters as my wings flap the slightest.

"Um why do you want to get back together?" I ask.

"Well, Kinoko isn't very-" I then cut off Sapnap when I heard the word Kinoko.

"I'm not gonna fucking be with you guys for Kinoko."

"Please Quackity!" Karl begs.

"No! I'm not gonna let you use me for a country I despise! If you actually love me then ask me to be with you!" I yell.

"Quackity just do it! It will be good for both countries!" Sapnap said.

I shake my head in response

"Quackity don't be selfish!" Karl yelled.

"Well I don't fucking want to be with you if you're gonna use me! That's just fucking dumb!" I yell back, tears now forming in my eyes.

We continued to argue until I had enough. I banned them forever out of my country. They then walked away and Sapnap yelled something in the distance.

"You selfish wh0re!"

Now tears were streaming down my face, all the way to the sandy floor beneath me.

After a few minutes I turn around and walk back to my office, but I have a feeling someone is watching me...