1

Wilbur's POV

I opened the door to my beloved's office, and there he sat, in his black office chair.

"Wilbur?" He asked.

I walked in and shut the door behind me so no one could hear. I then walked closer to his desk and looked down at him, while he was looking up at me.

"I want to confess something." I start, I must've caught his full attention with that cause he looked more interested.

"Just get straight to the point." He says crossing his arms.

I take a deep breath. "I love you."

Quackity sat in shock. His hands falling down to his sides, starring at me.

Seconds of silence flew by making me very very worried. Eventually he sighed taking the shocked expression off his face and sat up straight.

"I don't know if this is a prank or something but I'm sorry I don't love you back Wilbur."

Those words shattered my heart into tiny pieces. Making my eyes glossy. "I understand." I managed to say.

I then turned around and reached for the door handle until I felt a hand place onto my shoulder. I turn to see Quackity.

"I really am sorry Wilbur."

"It's ok." I smile and walk out of the room.

~~~~~

I ran back to the Ranvan in tears. There were two children sitting at a table in front of it but I ignore them.

"Wilbur? Are you ok?" Tommy asked. I ignore him and run in closing the door behind me.

I then slouch back in the farthest corner of the Ranvan and let my tears get the worst of me. My heart felt so shattered, so broken, so horrible! I let out small sobs and cried into my hands.

"Hey man you ok?" Tommy asked stepping inside aswell as Ranboo.

"He doesn't love me back! I was a fool to think he would like a manic like me!" I yelled.

"Who doesn't love you back?" Ranboo asked, both of them sitting down next to me.

"Fucking Quackity!" I admitted. I didn't want to, but I couldn't contain myself much longer.

I could tell they were shocked because it was silent for a moment. I mean who wouldn't? A crazy maniac called Wilbur soot is inlove with his enemy Alex Quackity!

Everything was silent other then my quiet sobs. Until Tommy took a deep breath.

"How long have you liked Big q?" He asked calmly. Surprisingly he didn't start yelling and screaming.

"I think since the election." I answered.

"Well I'm sure you'll find someone else that'll make you happy." Tommy said, Ranboo nodding along.

"But I want him to be mine. No one's else's."

"Wilbur, he doesn't love you. It's not like we can change his mind." Ranboo said.

"I'll find another way then." I said as I wiped my tears and stood up.

"Wilbur where are you going?" Tommy asked.

I stay silent and walked out of the van into the forest.