Fourteen

Hearing someone singing Christmas songs had Edward smiling. He walked in to see the living room looked amazing. He shook his head as he looked at Jessamine. She never once noticed him as she put the mistletoe up. He walked up behind the blonde as she climbed down from the ladder. Spinning her around, Edward kissed her causing Jessamine to squeal out.

"When did you come home?"

"Not too long ago, but I do see you decorating."

"I got bored since you said that I couldn't go with you."

"It's a surprise." He says. "Something I know you will enjoy."

Jessamine was confused till she saw her brother with a bow tie on his chest. It's been a couple months since she last saw her brother. She ran and hugged him as she cried. "You're here." She cried. "I can't believe it."

"Edward called thinking that I should be your present for Christmas."

The blonde looked at her mate. "Thank you so much." She says walking over to him and kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you. Just keep that smile."

"Only for you and my family."
~~~
Later that day, Jessamine smiled as the Cullen family, minus Kaleb, was here. She couldn't believe that Edward did this for her. She knew he would do anything to make her happy. "Edward, I want you to open this first." She tells him as Peter and Charolette walked in. "Jasper, I'm going to kill you."

He laughed as Edward opened his gift. He saw an ultrasound causing them to wonder what has him staring in shock. Jessamine shook her head at her brother's friend. She turned, but was surprised when Edward kissed her. "Now that was unexpected." Emmett says. "What did she give him?"

Jessamine smiled as she pulled back. "I'm pregnant!"

Rosalie was the first to hug her. Her little sister was expecting. One after another hugged the expecting couple, except Rosalie. She refuses to hug Edward. Edward looked at Jessamine and smiled. She gave him everything he could ever ask for. "I love you."

'I love you."