One Shot+Fluff+Romance {night} 03

A romantic relationship between Luca and Alberto is included in this one shot

Alberto could do this forever. Luca was in his arms, the house was empty, and comfortable silence filled the house. Alberto and Luca had just finished a movie, when he realized Luca had fallen asleep. Alberto turned down the volume on the tv, letting it be the only light in the room.

He could faintly hear Luca's breathing as he laid on Alberto's chest. It was hard to believe they'd ever been apart for how close they were right now. It'd barely been a year since Alberto had seen Luca and Giulia graduate, and even more time since they'd started dating. Alberto had changed a lot, both physically and mentally.

He'd grown stronger, and his muscles became more defined as he did. Alberto had been able to leave behind the grudge he held against himself after his dad left him. Alberto was happy, he had a loving father, sister, friends, and now boyfriend. He hoped to add in-laws to that list one day.

Alberto loved the idea of one day marrying Luca. Staring into his eyes as he says 'I do', kissing him, holding him on the first dance, and the rest of their lives, they would be together. Alberto had yet to buy a ring, but he wanted to talk to Luca before he asked the question.

The last thing Alberto wanted was to put Luca on the spot, and heaven knows that when he is, he can't say no to anyone. Alberto didn't want Luca to get married before he was ready. Sure, Alberto was impatient, but he could wait for Luca, he could wait forever if he had to.

He looked down at Luca, his messy hair framing his face, and his glasses, making him all the cuter as they pressed up against his face. He gently, and ever so carefully took of his glasses, and set them on the end table of the couch befor refocusing on Luca. Alberto's breathing became slow, he let his eyes shut, and fell asleep.

~END~

Sorry it's so short, I wanted to get something out <3