Met again

You were walking through the town, after years from meeting that cookie, doing nothing, the enemies didn't attack many times this months.
"Dark Enchantress has something going on.." I tell myself, with my head totally in another place.
"Oo0oo0?"
You ignore the bubbling noise, walking straight.
"OOoOOOooO?!"
You still think about things until you hear someone rushing in your direction.
"OoOOOoO!!!"
You turn into the cookie, starting to piss you off, but the cookie jumps in your arms almost crying.
"OoOOoOOOoOOO!!!!"
You finally recognise that cookie.
"S-SORBET?!"
"OooOOoOo!"
"It can't be.. After all this time...they still remember me? And...AND THEY CAN WALK?!?!?" You were thinking about their legs and how did Sorbet get them.
The shark was hugging you so thigh.
"OoOoOoOo"
Sorbet missed you so much.
"Where did your voice go...?"
"OoOOoo ooOoOo oO OoOOO!"
"...yeah...I just...yes I understand."
"ooOOOOOOOOoOO!!!" You could tell by their tone that they were a bit passed by you not understanding a single O.
You took a better look at Sorbet, they were different, their hair colour was a darker blue and their skin was darker too, and the eyes were softer, but they still were a cute little shark.
You putted Sorbet down, they were a little bit taller than you, Sorbet looked like a 16 years old, but to your eyes they were the little cookie that you met years ago.
They took your hand and started bubbling..again.
"OooOoOo? OOo?? o0oO0O! OooOOoO.. o0?"
You stopped the cookie:
"Sorbet, I. Do. Not. U n d e r s t a n d.
A N Y T H I N G"
"OoooOOOoOOoOooo!!"
They took your hand and started running.
"Hey hey hey!!- Where are you taking me?!-"
You exclaimed while following them.
Sorbet runned to the secret place of the pirates, no one knows about this point of the kingdom, because of the forest and because it isn't on any map, only pirates ones.
Sorbet was so excited do get you to know their pirate friends.
"OoOoOO!"
"There are.. ships and ships of Pirates...cool..."
"OoO!"
You looked around and saw some of the most wanted pirates.
Sorbet runned to Pirate Cookie with you on their back.
You thought that it wasn't a good idea but when Pirate Cookie saw Sorbet he said:
"Where have you been this time? And..who are them?" He looked at you.
"OoOOoOoo! OooOo.. OOoO!~"
"Alright, alright, they can stay...only if you clean the ship for the next two months."
"OooOooO... oo OoOo0!"
"How do you understand them...?"
You asked the pirate
"With time you get to understand this little stupid.." He answered sighing.
"OoOooOo!!" Sorbet said back a bit pissed.
"Shut up and go prepare their room."
"OoOOoO..!" The shark runned inside the ship.
"But I ha-"
"Sorbet wants you here, you're going to tell your parents that you have a mission"
"I don't have parents.."
That's true, they died after the fireworks that night because of Dark Enchantress Cookie.
"........"
Pirate wanted to say something inappropriated but he didn't because Sorbet would hit him hard.
"Better?" You read his mind
"Better." That's what he wanted to say..a bit cruel but a good joke.

[2nd part done! Hope you like this!
I'm trying my best :')
Words: 533