How you met

Dean:
You're walking home from your friends house and its late. You hear a noise behind you and whip around in alarm.
You sigh in relief when you realise there is nothing there. You start walking again. You hear another sound, this time closer.

"Is anyone there?" You call faintly.

Nothing.

"Hello?" You try again. This time you got a response but not one you hoped for.

You feel something grab you from behind and smack you into the closest wall. You cry in fear and pain. Suddenly the figure is ripped from you by something. You're frozen in fear and stay against the wall watching the violent exchange. After what felt like a lifetime it was finally over and shockingly the shorter figure had won.

He walks over and the first thing you notice are his sparkling green eyes.

"You okay?" He says. His voice was deep and gruff with a slight edge to it. He takes a step closer causing you to back away in fear. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He says raising his hands as if to say 'I surrender'.

"My head hurts." You whimper sounding almost childlike.

"Yeah you bumped it pretty hard," He says tenderly touching the back of your head. "It's swelling a little but other than that you're fine." He say removing his hand.

"Okay thanks..." You say, your voice trailing off when you realise that neither of you knew each others names.

He obviously came to the same conclusion, "I'm  Dean. Dean Winchester." He said offering  his hand for you to shake. You reach out and shake it.

"I'm  (your full name)" You say, your  voice still a little shaky.

Sam:
"(Your name)! Get down here!" You hear your Uncle Bobby yell from downstairs.

"One sec!" You yell back pushing your laptop away and getting off of your bed. You walk down the stairs bouncing slightly with each step. You reach the living room only to see not only your Uncle Bobby but two other guys.

Your attention was immediately  drawn to the taller one of the two. His hair was just above his shoulders, he had stunning hazel (Happy now? Lol)  eyes and a very sweet smile. You hear a throat clear behind you and your (your skin colour) cheeks turn a furious shade of red when you realise that you'd  been staring.

"(Your name), these are Sam and Dean. Their father was an old friend of mine." Bobby said gesturing  between  the two men.

"Hey I'm (your name). It's nice to meet you. " You say offering a small awkward wave.

The smaller one was the first to speak. "I'm Dean and this is my little brother Sam."

The little brother isn't so little.

"Cool. Um- I was gonna go get some coffee anyone want any thing?" You ask already walking away slowly  to go get your purse. Dean and Bobby shake their heads declining  the offer but Sam moves closer to you.

"Yeah- hey mind if I come with I need to get out for a while." You nod and wave him over.

"Yeah it's cool. Hanging with Uncle Bobby can do that to you." You say bobbing your tongue out and Bobby causing the guys to laugh.

Castiel:
You were on a hunt with Sam and Dean and at the moment you were alone in a dirty  motel room doing some research. So far it was all useless but you felt like you had to stay optimistic because every second you waste the more time the creature  had more time to choose and attack it's new victim.

"Do you know  what room Dean Winchester is in?" You hear from behind you.

You jump, a shrill cry escaping your lips. "Who the hell are you?!" You shout. You voice was high pitched out of fear.

"I am Castiel. An angel  of the Lord. " The man said calmly as if he hadn't appeared out of nowhere.

"Why are you here?" Your voice was still super high.

"I'm  looking for Dean Winchester. " He said still as calm as ever.

You take a second to calm down. " This is his room he's just not here right now."

"Do you know where he is now, it's very urgent. " He asks looking around the room, his eyes finally settle on you.

"Him and Sam are questioning witnesses somewhere in town. They've been gone for a while  so they should be back pretty soon. You should come back in about an hour or something. " You say gesturing to the door.

Hint,hint.

"I don't mean to impose-" He pauses realising he doesn't actually know your name.

"(Your name). I'm (your name)." You say reaching out your hand for him to shake.

"Do you mind if I sit and wait for Dean with you?" He said shaking your hand firmly.

"Umm... okay sure, go ahead." You say gesturing to the stained couch.