' please from next time don't ask me to get ready if you can't get ready on time..'
He said with little anger...

After few minutes she came..' let's go.. '

He keeps staring at her.. ' wow!! sharee!! '

' yesss.. and that's why I got late as I am wearing it after so long.. I am still not sure if I am wearing it right?.. Look Arnavji... '

Arnav went near her and hold her by her waist and pull her to himself .. With a smirk he said' you look sooo beautiful.. Do we really need to go out?..let's go to our room.. '

With shyness she became red like tomato..' leave me Arnav ji.. We are getting late.. '

He put his mouth near her ear and SAID in a husky voice ..' call me ARNAV..'

She came out of his hold and said
.' really!! Now we are not getting late.. '

He smiled.. 'OK madam.. Let's go..'

After driving an hour they reached Long Island at Anjali's place..

Anjali shouted seeing them.. " chotee!! Khusi..." after hugging them both she said ' you guys are so late..'

' really Di? There is no guest.. We are the first..' Arnav said..
' But you are not guest na, you are family and khusi you promised me you will make my hair..'
' sure Di.. Let's do it..'
Anjali giggled and said ' and chote don't disturb us and take care of Ania ( Anjali's 3 years old daughter).. '

' Di.. Why me? Ask your Shyam ji.. '

' he is picking up cake and food.. And BTW.. practice chote practice.. It will help you in future.. ' Anjali give a slight push to Khusi, giggling.. While Arnav glare at her, khusi gave a shy smile..
:
:
:
There were lots of guests in the party, from their friends to coworkers.. Looks like they invited every one they know.. Not being a party person Arnav was getting bore, he always try to avoid the unnecessary gossip and show off parties but it's his sister's anniversary there was no way he could avoid it.. While he was standing in a corner, drinking and observing his wife who was at Anjali's side helping her with all the guests and preparation..
Shyam came near him and said ' ahem ahem..'
He raised his eyebrows at his as if ' what happened'
Smiling at him Shyam said ' Saleh saab.. If you are done admiring your wife.. I want you to meet some one.'

'sure jija ji..'

Seeing the person a very big smile appears in his face.. ' OH My God.. Druhv.. How are you?'

Laughing at Arnav he hugged him.. ' good good.. How are you? It has been so long..'

' real long man.. But what are you doing here..'

' I moved to USA few months ago and currently staying in New York.. Seeing if I can do anything here.. '

' why didn't you give me a call..'

' yeah I should have been done that.. Heard you have became a tycoon..'

' oh nothing like that.. I heard you did engineering and doing well in Delhi.. '

' yeah.. What else.. Heard from Anjali Di you got married.. '

'hahaha.. Di probably updated you with everything.'

' No actually.. I just talked to Anjali Di like yesterday, can you believe I met her in a mall..'

' Thank God.. She found you..'

'Yeah Arnav.. Thank God I found you guys.. You guys totally disappeared after aunties demises.'

'Let's not go to that.. Tell me How's your life going on?'
' As I mentioned before trying to make it here..'.
' what about personal life.. Still single?'

'yes yes and so ready to be mingle..'
Both of them were totally engaged in talking than Anjali came.. ' chote you are here and we are looking for you everywhere.. Excuse me Druhv, let me take chote for few minutes..'
'sure.. BTW Arnav where is your wife? Will not you introduce me to her..'

' I will be back with her.. You stay here..'
:
:
:
Seeing Arnav khushi glared at him.. ' where were you.'

' why?? You were missing me..??'

' I was helping di all by myself.. You could have helped.. At least you could have look after Ania.. Jija ji is attending guest na.. '

' oh poor me.. Got really happy thinking that my wife was missing me..' made a puppy face.

Khusi smiled on his comment.. Bending a little he kissed her cheek and said..' you are looking so beautiful Khushi, I can't take my eyes off. You should wear sharee often...'

' what are you doing? Everyone is looking at us.. ' she said in a low voice..

' I don't care if anyone is looking..'

'shameless Raizada!'

He chuckled and said ' OK. I am sorry for not helping .. Tell me what you want me to do..'

Khusi looked at him with amusement, he is really overloaded with cuteness sometimes.. Always ready to help, ready to make her comfortable, stilling kisses, sometimes she thinks is he really that sweet or he is still in the honeymoon phase.. Arnav Sigh Raizada appeared like a breeze in her life.. Two years back, She was attending a puja with her bua ji and Amma and this tall, deviously handsome, NRI was gazing at her awkwardly, while she bonded well with his sister during the puja, they did not pass a word but next day his Nani and sister showed up in her home with a rishta and before she could say and understand anything . Her father declared they are getting married next week.. As she already has a visit visa.. She can go to USA with him and later he can apply for her green card and just like that she got married to him..

Arnav caught her looking at him admiringly and with a mischief he said,
'what are you doing khushi ? Everyone is looking at us.. ' and rolling her eyes she said..' I don't care if anyone is looking.. '
' now who is shameless.. Mrs. Raizada'..
Without saying anything she left the place.. After a while Arnav again found her..
'hey Khusi, I want you to meet someone. He recently came from Delhi, our old neighbor and we attended school together..'
'school together? Havnt you completed school here?'
'I moved here when I was in grade 9 before that I was in Delhi na and why you are surprised, you knew that..'
She give him a small smile. Holding her hand, he said let's go..
He found Druhv in a quiet place talking to someone.. He put his hand on his shoulder and said hey Druhv..
Turning back Druhv looked at him little shockingly and said...
' Khushi???? '

To be continued.....

.........

Author's note

My first story..Though I have the plot in my mind, I didn't write the full story yet.. Let's see your response.. If you like it.. I will slowly update it.. Let me know how you like the introduction...