Stalking... Again

POV: Naruto
Sunday
Early Morning

My heart beated quickly as she walked towards me, Hinata gently grabbing my hand and placing it on her cheek.

"𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓸-𝓴𝓾𝓷?" She whispered softly, I gulped and my adams apple bobbed.

"You love me, right?" Hinata asked, slowly coming closer and placing a small peck on my lips making me blush furiously.

"What do you feel Naruto-kun, in your heart?" She asked me gently, while caressing my cheek tenderly.

"I-I don't know." I whispered, mostly to myself.

"Go, and find out Naruto-Kun I will be waiting for you." Hinata said softly while hugging me.

"H-H-Hinata-c" I stammered but I got interrupted by a loud slamming sound and an ear piercing shout.

"NARUTO!!!" Someone yelled loudly.

"Huh, what's going on!?" I asked, as I shot up on my bed and looked around quickly.

"What are you even doing!?" Sakura asked, and I rubbed my eyes and sighed.

"Sakura-chan what do you want?" I asked, yawning and stretching.

"You stu-." she started, glaring at me furiously then she frowned.

"Heyyy, Naruto why are your cheeks red?" Sakura asked, examining my face frowning.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked stammering, then I remembered my dream and went scarlet.

"I-. Actually I don't think I want to even know what you're thinking about." Sakura said, while giving me a disgusted look.

"Why are you here?" I asked annoyed, walking to the kitchen to make some ramen.

"You forgot?" She screeched, and I winced.

"I forgot what?" I asked, carefully pouring some hot water into a ramen cup.

"Stop acting like it isn't important, you seriously didn't forget that Tsunade-sama wanted to talk to you about your arm situation?" Sakura asked in exasperation, nodding towards my empty sleeve.

"Oh, that's today?" I asked, while finishing up my ramen.

"Yes and you're late!" She said, throwing her hands in the air in defeat.

A Few Hours Later

"So sign here and also here, and then we are done." Tsunade said pointing to blank spots on the paper.

"Thats it? What about my arm?" I asked while signing the paper she gave me.

"Yeah, I'll connect your chakra to the arm and connect it with you're nervous system and we're done." Tsunade said leaning back on her chair.

"Today?" I asked giving her the paper.

"Oh no, I don't have time to do that today. I have to help Kakashi get used to the hokage position and tell him where my backup stash of sake is, he'll need it." She said laughing.

"Okay, thanks then." I said standing up.

I walked out of the hokage's tower and sighed, I haven't seen Hinata since Friday. I suspected she was avoiding me, so today I decided to do surveillance. While I was walking I spotted Hinata's sister talking with Ino outside her family flower shop.

"You know Onee-Chan has been disappering on me a lot!" Hanabi exclaimed sounding annoyed.

"What do you mean?" Ino asked, looking confused.