Mu Xingyu has good ears and a high level of English. Even if the two of them had a full conversation in English, they were still separated by a certain distance, he also listened to the content of their conversation.

No wonder you choose Jiang Zhidong.

Mu Xingyu couldn't help but want to laugh. If the people inside knew that Gu Yunzhou imvested in the TV series because of him, he don't know what the person in charge in China would think.
He was planning to go back to the office, when another elevator rang, the elevator door opened, and a tall blond foreigner walked out of it.

"Mr. Mu!" Seeing Mu Xingyu, this person walked over quickly and enthusiastically.

Only after Mu Xingyu found out that he knew this blonde foreigner, when grandfather Gu was hospitalized both this man and Vice President Zhang and others recommended Andre to manage the Gu family. No wonder that after Gu Yunzhou woke up, in order to show his loyalty, he had to choose a brand spokesperson in China.

"Hello." Mu Xingyu shook hands with him politely.

The people in the lounge heard a familiar voice and quickly walked out, but Steve saw Mu Xingyu at a glance and sighed in surprise.

Mu Xingyu is wearing a W&W summer casual suit today, with a long body, elegant and special temperament.
Steve feels that this is his ideal spokesperson at a glance. Coupled with the coincidence of the time and place where Mu Xingyu appeared, Steve hurriedly asked in his unskilled Chinese, "Are you the spokesperson for Mr. Brown?"

"I am not." Mu Xingyu shook his head.

"How is it possible? You obviously fit the brand so well, by the way, your clothes..." Steve became more familiar with it, " Is it a custom made suit last month?"

As the fashion director, Steve is in charge of many industries such as clothing, jewelry, accessories, etc. He may not know enough about ready to wear, but he still remembers every piece of custom clothes, so he recognized that Mu Xingyu was wearing a custom suit. He found it strange that people who usually wear customized clothes are VIP customers of the group, but why he has no impression of Mu Xingyu at all.

"Well, Steve," Brown interrupted Steve quickly and introduced, "This is Mr. Mu, don't make a fuss."

"Mr. Mu?" Steve laughed, not knowing what this title means. "Mr. Mu, I am the fashion director of W&W. I wonder if you are interested in being our brand spokesperson?"

After Steve's words were finished, both Mr. Brown and Liu Yue looked surprised.
Liu Yue expressed his extreme shock at Steve's unreasonable card play. He doesn't know the relationship between Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou.
He only knows that Mu Xingyu is the son of President Mu of Jian'an Real Estate. He is now playing the second male lead in the TV scenes produced by Director Zhang but this does not mean that he will look at Mu Xingyu differently. As the head of the W&W brand of Gu Group in China, he holds the top domestic fashion resources and is a guest of various fashion tycoons. Naturally, he does not care about the son of the president of Jian an Real Estate.
But President Brown is different. He knows the identity of Mu Xingyu, so when Steve finished speaking, he said displeased.

"Making a fool! What is Mr. Mu's identity, and how could he be a contemporary speaker?"

Steve was surprised and didn't understand why Mr. Brown was suddenly upset.
However, Liu Yue paid attention to the meaning in Mr. Brown's words. Brown did not say that Mu Xingyu is not worthy of contemporary speakers, but said that Mu Xingyu could not come to contemporary speakers. In terms of words, he respected Mu Xingyu very much. This is an attitude that he has rarely seen since he has known Mr. Brown for so long.