Gu Yunzhou watched Charlie interacting with Mu Xingyu, frowning, thinking that he would drive Charlie back to England when his legs were healed. When he arrived at the hospital, Gu Yunzhou conducted a series of inspections, and the final inspection results did not disappoint everyone. The nerve tissue of Gu Yunzhou's legs are gradually returning to normal, and he has all sensations in his legs. In the later period, he'll take on medication and rehabilitation, and will be able to walk on the ground soon after long term practice he'll become a normal person one day.

Mu Xingyu was very happy.

The doctor's inference was based on the premise of modern medicine, but he had spiritual liquid that would help Gu Yunzhou stand up faster. But there is also bad news. In the future, Gu Yunzhou’s legs will definitely have frequent cramps, and painkillers should not be used too much, so Gu Yunzhou needs to bite his teeth and persist.
Mu Xingyu frowned at the thought of Gu Yunzhou's painful expression last night.

"Don't worry, this pain is nothing." Gu Yunzhou comforted.

"Yeah." Mu Xingyu was still very depressed, he didn't even want to go to the crew, because he had the spiritual liquid to help Gu Yunzhou suffer less. However, reality does not allow him to be self willed. Lan Ying called him and said that she had been waiting in the parking lot. Originally, Lan Ying didn’t follow him to the crew to report, but when Xiaowen talked about changing the flight, she couldn't rest assured, so she came with Xiaowen.

"Mr. Gu, good luck for rehabilitation and surprise me when I come back." Mu Xingyu smiled hard.

"Well, go to the crew, call me when you get there."

"Okay," Mu Xingyu shook his phone and laughed, “We will video call on WeChat at night."

When they came to the parking lot, Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou waved. Then got in the car. Lan Ying asked the driver to rush to the airport, and Mu Xingyu watched Gu Yunzhou's figure getting further and. further away, filled with reluctance.

"I'm really worried that you suddenly stopped going to film.” Lan Ying smiled when the car drove into the avenue.

Mu Xingyu smiled faintly, thinking that he really had this idea just now.

Xiaowen quickly said. "Brother Xingyu, don't worry. When at that time, you can use your vacant to come back.”

Mu Xingyu nodded, Xiaowen's words did make him feel better.
Lan Ying asked about Gu Yunzhou's situation. She was also happy when she learned that Gu Yunzhou's legs were conscious, and she finally understood why Mu Xingyu was about to change her flight temporarily.

“Sister Lan, I'm sorry, I worried you." Mu Xingyu felt sorry for disrupting the plan.

"No, this is your first time out to film, I really can't rest assured, Lan Ying said, "The crew, also Director Zhang don't know your relationship with President Gu, so when you are on the crew. Pay attention to confidentiality.”

"I understand.” Mu Xingyu nodded and said.

The car drove fast on the highway and soon arrived at the airport.

Mu Xingyu and others entered the waiting hall through the VIP passage. Xiaowen said with regret. "If you can't wait your fans should be disappointed."

“The fans know that I'm going to fly today?" Mu Xingyu asked in surprise.

“Of course, today is the kick-off ceremony. You haven't shown up until now. Fans must have guessed that you arrived by plane today.”

After that, Xiao Qiao clicked on the pictures on Weibo to let Mu Xingyu watch the fans. Airport photos. No matter where it is in the ** airport or Pengcheng airport, there are fans squatting. They were wearing uniform clothes and holding a uniform sign, and they looked like a meteor shower.

"The fans are too enthusiastic." Mu Xingyu couldn't help but sigh.

Lan Ying smiled and said. "Journey" is your first TV series since your debut. Of course the fans are enthusiastic.”

Lan Ying saw that Mu Xingyu was not complacent because of his popularity, and she was very happy.
She has a very accurate vision of people.
With Mu Xingyu's seriousness in filming, he will definitely be able to make a breakthrough. However, it is a pity that Mu Xingyu is not into business even having a strong family background. His mind is put on acting. Soon the plane took off, and about an hour later, Mu Xingyu arrived at Pengcheng Airport.

Many scenes of “Journey” were filmed in Pengcheng's film and television city, and then went to Xinjiang, Yunnan and other places to shoot location. In order to save time, Mu Xingyu had to live up to the fans’ wishes, and once again walked through the VIP channel and boarded the pre-determined nanny car. What surprised Mu Xingyu was that as soon as he got in the car, a noisy voice came from behind.

"It's Zhou Ruxuan," Xiao Wen deduced from the banners in the hands of those people behind, that the star behind was Zhou Ruxuan, the heroine of the "Journey series. "It's a liitle flower her popularity is high.”

"We should hurry up or we won't be able to leave for a while,” said Mu Xingyu.

Mu Xingyu is fortunate that he went through the VIP channel, otherwise he was surrounded by fans. Time will definitely be delayed.
However, Mu Xingyu thought too well. Outside the crew, he was still surrounded by fans. The meteor showers had been waiting outside the crew for a long time, and they drew up banners and placed flower baskets. They put a lot of thought into this support activity. As soon as Mu Xingyu's car arrived, fans enthusiastically gathered around. Worried about an accident, Mu Xingyu had to get out of the car and finally entered the crew under the escort of bodyguards.

Looking at the fans who were still reluctant to leave, he said to Lan Ying, "Sister Lan, let people buy them some drinks.”

"Okay."

"Pls buy more and give some to the crew." Mu Xing Yu added quickly.

Lan Ying nodded. What a simple matter is conducive to dealing with the relationship with the crew. Why not do it? Then Lan Ying and Mu Xingyu came to see Director Zhang and others. Lan Ying took the lead in apologizing for Mu Xingyu's ate arrival.

Everyone here knows Lan Ying, the screenwriter Mei Yu and Lan Ying are good friends, plus Mu Xingyu is not late, everyone smiled and said nothing.
However, there was one person whose expression was indifferent, he glanced at Mu Xingyu and Lan Ying, and then continued reading the script.
Soon, the bodyguard came over with a drink, and Mu Xingyu handed it to everyone. He came to the man reading the script, handed out a drink with both hands, and said politely.

"Brother Jiang." This man reading the script is naturally the male number one Jiang Zhidong.

"Thank you." Jiang Zhidong said lightly, took the drink and put it on the table, and then went on to read the script.

After a while, Mu Xingyu heard the noisy sound and knew that it was the heroine Zhou Ruxuan.
Soon a beautiful figure came into everyone's s field of vision.

"I'm sorry, I'm late.” Zhou Ruxuan's voice is pleasant to the ear, her appearance and body are impeccable, no wonder she can become a flow floret.
She has filmed five dramas before, two of which have very good reputation and ratings, so she will be selected by Director Zhang to play the beautiful and intelligent heroine.

Director Zhang looked at the time and said, "Everyone first go make-up, and we will hold the boot up ceremony on time."

The crew arranged the offerings prepared early in the morning, and all the main creative staff worshipped God in . The guide personally lifted the red cloth of the camera and it was officially turned on.
Immediately afterwards, they started filming the first scene. The first scene is not difficult.
After Shen Qian, played by Mu Xingyu, escaped from the capital, he met Song Qinghe, who has become a deputy. With Liu Qi, General Liu’s daughter, the three also developed a deep friendship.
The scene was over and it was a good start for the crew.