Lan Ying nodded. "Fortunately, the result is satisfactory."

At this moment, the phone made a ding sound. Lan Ying picked up the phone and looked at it, but she didn't expect to receive the news.

"Look, Feng Zian's retribution is coming." Lan Ying clicked on the news and handed the phone to Mu Xingyu.

According to the news, Feng Zi'an was pushed down the stairs and is currently undergoing first aid. After Feng Zi'an's scandal was exposed, it can be said that the whole network was in an uproar. He himself is a popular idol, and he usually runs innocent characters. Now that it has been revealed that there is an improper relationship between him and the married Qiao Hong, fans have lose their interests and netizens are even more angry.
People's mindsets are now open, marriages between men and men have long been accepted by the law and society but the basic moral concepts have not changed.

Feng Zi's fame is completely stinking by setting up a fake persona and destroying other people’s marriages. The most intuitive performance is that the TV series he starred in was withdrawn, and the spokespersons wanted to terminate the contract with him.
Fearing to get involved with the scandal, Feng He directly abandoned Feng Zi'an and said that the relationship Feng Zian and Qiao Hong has not been known by the company.

Feng Zian hid at home, dared not to go out or surf the Internet at all. His mobile phone kept ringing, either because the major endorsements said they would terminate the contract with him, or the media who knew his number wanted to interview him. Feng Zi'an was overwhelmed by the disturbance, and finally had to mute his phone.

He called Qiao Hong, but Qiao Hong didn’t answer it at all, and even said that he took the initiative to seduce Qiao Hong, in order to restore the company's reputation.
While Mu Xingyu went to sign the contract, a group of people violently broke into Feng Zian's apartment, headed by Mrs. Qiao. Before the scandal was exposed, Mrs. Qiao had been working hard to maintain her status as a wealthy lady.

Although she and her husband treat each other as guests, fortunately, no illegitimate children appeared. After the scandal was exposed, she realized that her husband actually liked men. Marrying her was just a fancy to her family's power. How could the proud Mrs. Qiao accept it, so she brought her bodyguards to trouble Feng Zi'an.

"It's you who seduce my husband?"

"Mrs. Qiao, don't get me wrong. Qiao and I are really nothing. Let me explain..."

"Explain! The videos are all here, what else can be explained!"

Mrs. Qiao is angryly yelled, she didn't dare to do anything to Qiao Hong, but she was not at all polite to the little star who seduce her husband,

" Hit him!"

Madam Qiao told the bodyguard.
Soon, Feng Zian was beaten with a bruised nose and swollen face, but Mrs. Qiao felt unsatisfied and pushed Feng Zian directly down the stairs. After Mrs. Qiao took the people away, the security guard of the apartment only dared to come in, only to see Feng Zi'an lying on the ground, motionless, and fainted long ago. The reporters who came after hearing the news began to report vigorously, saying that there's much enmity between Feng Zi'an and Mrs. Qiao.
They still squatted in the hospital, hoping to interview Feng Zi‘an as soon as possible, but they were told by the doctor that Feng Zi'an had broken his cervical spine and could only lie in bed for his entire life.

If you hurt someone, you can lose money, but if you crippled someone, this is not something that money can solve. Soon Mrs. Qiao was taken away by the police for the crime of intentional injury. What awaits her will be severe punishment by the law.

After getting the news, Mother Mu excitedly called Mu Xingyu. “You see the news, Mrs. Qiao is in jail. It's really an eye opener."

"Mom, she's getting her retribution for the crimes she did so it is unnecessary to pay attention to her.” Mu Xingyu only wants to deal with Qiao Hong and Feng Zi’an. Mrs. Qiao herself is irrational and she really deserves it.

Mother Mu nodded in agreement and changed the subject.

"Do you know? Your dad and I are going to visit Gu's house in two days."

“You'll come?”

"Yes, Yunzhou helped us so much this time. Btw, thank you Yunzhou for us."

"Mom, I also did my best." Mu Xingyu couldn't help but listen to the voice of Mother Mu's worship.

"Well, I know, you and Yun Zhou are the best." Mu's mother smiled.

Mu Xingyu found that his mother had completely turned towards Gu Yunzhou.

Two days later, Father Mu and Mother Mu came to visit Gu's house, and Gu's family gave them a warm welcome. Mother Mu obviously felt the changes in the relationship between Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou.

After eating, she took Mu Xingyu to the garden and asked, "What's the situation between you and Mr. Gu? I feel that he treats you very well."

Mu Xingyu discovered that since entering the fan circle, the his mother's observation and gossiping skills has been thoroughly discovered. "Mom, Mr. Gu and I are officially dating now, so don't worry about it.”

When Mu Xingyu said it aroused the curiosity of Mu's mother.

"You said you are dating, what's going on? You're already married"

"But we haven't got the certificate yet.”

Mu's mother immediately reacted. "You are right! You haven't got the certificate yet, Xingyu, you have to pull it quickly with Yunzhou, and go get the certificate.”

Mu Xingyu felt that he could no longer talk about this topic, and said quickly.

"Mom, don't worry about us we're fine now.”

After a week, the scandal of Feng Zian and Qiao Hong gradually subsided, the crew of “Journey” officially announced the actors.

As previously revealed, the male protagonist is the movie actor Jiang Zhidong, and the female protagonist is called the small flower Zhou Ruxuan, but the second male lead is not the Feng Zian in the revelation, but the fledgling Mu Xingyu. Feng Zian was in a scandal, and now he is paralyzed in bed, naturally it is impossible for him to film again.

In addition, when the news is inaccurate, many people express their expectations for Mu Xingyu's role as Shen Qian. However, there are still stubborn fans of Feng Zi'an, who firmly believe that Mu Xingyu framed Feng Zi‘an. Although it was only some people arguing, Director Zhang Heng posted on Weibo affirming. "I have prepared the drama "Zhengtu" for five years and spent a lot of effort. All the actors are selected by me personally. Please take the official announcement as the official announcement quasi..”

Lan Ying didn't always like to rgue, before she didn't mind all minor drama but the" journey “is crucial, she did not want Feng Zian and the fans of Mu Xingyu to affect Mu Xingyu. And she think that it is good to announce that Director Zhang originally selected Mu Xingyu, and it was Feng Zi'an who was willing to seduce Qiao Honggian in order to replace Mu Xingyu.
Finally, she asked the technicians to find the Weibo account that broke the news, and finally made important discoveries, Feng Zian and Qiao Hong were having a deal without telling his own agent, so they entrusted Sister Qin to find a way to contact each other.

After Qiao Hong and Feng Zian’s accident, Sister Qin was directly refrigerated by Fenghe, which is not to be counted. The little star who was designed by her to look for backer, and so she was brought to the court. This matter was strictly sealed by Fenghe, so it has not leaked out yet.
Lan Ying immediately found XiaoWen and helped him with the lawsuit.
At the same time, he told him to reveal on the Internet that Sister Qin and Feng Zian were colluding and deliberately issued false reports. So when the turmoil just subsided, the broker's pimping was rose again