Chapter 3.

So,ein neues kapitel:) heute ist das Vorwort mal dünn geschrieben, Rebellen und so ;D Naja,das "Thema" ist confused bzw verwirrter mix. Viel Spaß

~ Right is right, and wrong is wrong, and when people start getting it confused, that means they need to sit down with some real people.

~ I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed.

~ I'm a spokesman for myself. It just so happens that there's a bunch of people that are concerned with what I have to say. I find that frightening at times because I'm just as confused as most people. I don't have the answers for anything.

~ Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.

~ The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach - waiting for a gift from the sea.

~ Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.

~ Many people feel so pressured by the expectations of others that it causes them to be frustrated, miserable and confused about what they should do. But there is a way to live a simple, joy-filled, peaceful life, and the key is learning how to be led by the Holy Spirit, not the traditions or expectations of man.

~ You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens.