Bio

Name: Kazato Igarashi

Age:17

Birthday: January 17, 2000

Height:178 cm

Eye color: Black

Hair color: blackish blue

Personality

As a child, Kazato was very much a normal kid until the bullying from one of his classmates. Before the bullying, he was sometimes cheerful like all the other kids. Throughout the time he was being bullied and teased by all of his peers, he started to become emotionally depressed which also lowered his self-esteem. Things weren't the same at home either, with his abusive father and his neglectful mother.  A few years later he's shown to be pretty much calm, and quite a bit apathetic, but he's also quite blunt and can be straightforward at times. But when it comes to fighting against certain people, he shows a darker demeanor.

Physical Abilities

When it comes to physical combat, Kazato is very much self-taught in his own way to fight. Depending on what opponent he faces, he grows to become confident in his display of skills and evasive nature. Now as for his defense capabilities, his body can handle a lot of damage due to his intolerable abuse he suffered as a child from his father. He seemingly trained his endurance following the years.

Intellectual Abilities

Kazato is shown to be greatly intelligent as he studies hard but not as much Fuutarou but he's still confident in his own intellect and achieving higher than his other classmates. In middle school his worst subject appears to be algebra.

Personal Status

 Status: Alive

Family: Jin Igarashi (Father) Deceased

                 Yukiko Igarashi (Mother) Deceased

                  Zenjiro Igarashi (Younger brother)

                   Teruya Igarashi (Aunt)

                    Misaki Igarashi (Older Cousin)

Occupation: Student, Part time bodyguard, part-time waiter.

Affiliation: Asahiyama High School.