The sisters follow the brothers to an area of the sewer until they arrive at the brothers' lair and home. The three sisters look around the area while Leo lays Jesse down on a couch in the living room. "You guys live here?" Tasneem asks them making Mikey run over to her. "Yes, girl. You like it?" Mikey asks her while Cheyenne looks over at the computers. "How did you guys get all of this stuff?" Cheyenne asks the brothers making Donnie look at her. "Well, it was not easy." Donnie said to her while Jamey looks at Raph who was staring at her. "What are you looking at?" Jamey asks him. "Nothing at all." Raph said to her while crossing his arms. "Sons, who are these lovely ladies?" The group hears someone making the sisters turn to see a giant rat walking over to them. "Sensai, this is Cheyenne, Tasneem, and Jamey." Leo said to him making the rat look at the three sisters who gives him a bow. The rat smiles at the three and he walks slowly to them. "Please, girls make yourself at home. My name is Splinter." He said to them with a smile then he sees Jesse. "Don't worry she's okay, she was only hit by a sleeping bomb." Cheyenne said to him making Splinter look at her. "I am looking forward to talking to her." Splinter said to them and he walks away from them. 

Later, Cheyenne was looking over Donnie's laboratory, she was amazed by Donnie's lab. Donnie walks in and he sees Cheyenne in his lab, then Cheyenne looks at him. "Donnie, I'm very impressed with your lab." Cheyenne said to him with a smile. "Thanks, it's nothing much." Donnie said to her as he enters the room. "Are you kidding? You live in a sewer and you have amazing things in here." Cheyenne said to him. "You don't think I'm a nerd?" Donnie asks her. "Well, I am just like you so no." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie smile at her. "Thanks, Cheye. It's nice to meet another mutant that understands where I come from." Donnie said to her. "It's what I do." Cheyenne said to him that she sees Donnie's smile, which she thinks is so cute. "Do you want to see a few of my inventions that was successful?" Donnie said to her. "I'd love to." Cheyenne said to him and she follows Donnie to a deck where a few plans. Cheyenne picks one up and looks over at them. "Wow, Donnie these are amazing, you are amazing." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie blush at her words. "Thanks." Donnie said to her with a smile while Cheyenne looks at more plans with Donnie.

Raph was watching Jamey who was watching over Mikey and Tasneem playing games until he sees her eyes land on Raph's bike. Jamey walks over to it making Raph follow her. "You like bikes?" Raph asks her making Jamey look at him. "Are you talking about toys or the real thing?" Jamey asks him. "Oh, the real thing, and don't complain if you break a nail." Raph said to her smirking. "Watch yourself or we're gonna have a problem, meathead." Jamey said to him then she looks at the bike again while Raph was smiling at her, he knows that Jamey got the game and the guts. "I got to give it to you, this is a great bike, but my baby is better." Jamey said to him looking at Raph. "Speaking of babes, I'm looking at one." Raph said to her making Jamey roll her eyes. "Do you always flirt with girls you just meet?" Jamey asks him. "Just the ones that have a game." Raph said to her while smirking. "Maybe you shouldn't play a game that you can't win." Jamey said to her with a smirk. "How do you expect to win, doll?" Raph asks her making Jamey laugh a little. "You know, guys like you amaze me." Jamey said to him while crossing her arms. "You must be the muscle of this team." Jamey said to him as she walks closer to Raph. Jamey grabs Raph's arm then she flips him over her shoulders and onto the ground and she is on top of Raph. "And guys like you are so gullible and don't call me doll." Jamey said to him and she jumps off of Raph and walked away from him. "Wow." Raph said to himself as he sits up.  

Tasneem watches her sister, Jamey walk away from Raph trying to laugh. "Your sister is mean." Mikey said to her making Tasneem look at him. "Your brother probably made her mad." Tasneem said to him. "I want to give you something." Mikey said and he runs away from her. "Oh, okay." Tasneem said to him and she starts looking around the lair again. After a few minutes, Mikey runs back to her. "Here." Mikey said handing Tasneem a skate broad. "Have you ridden one before?" Mikey asks her. "No." Tasneem said to him making Mikey take her hand and pulling her over to the skating area. "It's easy, just stand on it." Mikey said to her and he stands on his skateboard making Tasneem follow his moves. "And then you push yourself..." Mikey said and he kicks himself making him move around the area riding his skateboard with Tasneem watching him. "Give it try." Mikey said to her making Tasneem nod and she kicks herself while on the skateboard. But Tasneem falls off the broad making Mikey run over to her. "You okay?" Mikey asks her while kneeling down to her. "Ow." Tasneem said to herself while Mikey helps her up. "Not worry, you get the hang of it." Mikey said to her making Tasneem nod. "I guess, I can't wait to get better at this." Tasneem said with a smile making Mikey smile at her while he starts to like her.

Jesse wakes up and sits up from the couch then she looks around to see she was somewhere else. "How are you feeling?" Jesse hears someone making her turn to see Leo watching her. "Have you been watching me sleep?" Jesse asks him making Leo look away from her. "Well...I...I" Leo said to her. "I was just amazed that we found mutant turtles like us that's all." Leo said to her while Jesse looks around. "I also was admiring how beautiful you look." Leo said to her making Jesse look at him. "What?" Jesse said to him making Leo look at her again. "My name is Leo, by the way." Leo said to her with a smile. "Jesse and you look very handsome for a turtle." Jesse said to him making Leo's cheeks turn red as Splinter walks over to them. "My name is Splinter." Splinter said to Jesse who turns to him. "It's nice to meet you." Jesse said to him as Splinter stands in front of Jesse. "My sons find you and your girls fighting. Can you tell me why?" Splinter asks her making Leo look at her. "We were on the run from someone called the Shredder." Jesse said to him making Splinter shocked to hear that name. "We had enough of them and run away but he send some ninjas to get us." Jesse said to them. "Why doesn't he care that you run away?" Leo asks her making Jesse look at him. "Beacues he is our facther." Jesse said to him making Splinter nod a little. "You and your sisters are welcome to stay with us." Splinter said to her making Jesse look at him. "If he is after you and your sisters. I think it will be better for you four to stay with us." Splinter said to her. "Thank you, Master Splinter." Jesse said to him making Splinter smile at her. "Please, call me Splinter." Splinter said to her making Jesse nod a little.