"Wait til I tell Jupiter!" She shouts before leaving.

"Fuck Jupiter gone do? He got his gun snatched by Kamar." Lambchop laughs, going back to her seat.

It was really sad too. Kamar took Jupiter's gun, beat him with it, and posed with it on Instagram for weeks straight.

"I can't believe she said that shit bout my niece and nephew." Daylona walks back to her station looking pissed off.

"I'm finna tell Kamar." I sit back down.

...

"Hey what y'all did in school today?" I ask the kids as they pile into my white Chevy Tahoe.

I remember just swerving in Kamar's hellcat before we had kids, sigh. But I'm not getting no damn minivan so Tahoe it is.

"Ughh momma Bryan wet me with his water bottle and so I got his homework out of his desk and ripped it up then threw it away. I hate that boy, he so annoying." Amancia groans.

"She don't hate him momma she got a crush on him." Kevaughn teases.

"Vaughn shut uppp I don't like that boy!" She yells.

"Yes you do, why else would you talk about him so much?" He asks.

"Shut. Up." She nudges him.

"Don't touch me!" He pushes her making her fall onto Jevan.

"Aye get off of me!" Jevan hits her.

"Aye aye aye! Cut ALLAT shit out!" I turn back and pop all 3 of em with the car slowed down.

"What the rest of y'all did today at school?" I look back to the road.

"Our buddies visited us and we made arts and crafts." Jevan says.

"Did you bring sum home?" I ask.

"Yea I drew a garden with butterflies." He answers.

"That's girly." Kyrie snickers.

"Shut the hell up Ri Ri, appreciating nature and beautiful things don't make you girly. How was yours?" I ask.

"We didn't do anything but learn. Mr. Leonard was so tired with us cuz Maggie and Winter kept giggling and passing notes during class, they got recess taken away." Kyrie tells me.

"Maggie that lil bald headed bitch that called you the n word huh?" I ask.

"Yea, I heard her daddy used to do crack but that's nun of my business." He says.

"Karter?" I look in the rear view mirror.

"It was okay... Daniel called me the b word tho." He mumbles.

"That's that fat ass meskin used to steal yo Oreos at lunch?" I scrunch my face up.

"Yea." He looks out the window.

"I'a call yo principal later, that shit most def not gone fly wimme." I roll the windows down cuz they musty.

"Y'all needa start wearing deodorant like I told y'all. I refuse to be holding my breath round y'all sweaty asses from recess." I tell them.

I get an incoming call from Kamar on the touchscreen car thing n I answer.

"What?" He says immediately, making me turn the thing down.

"I told you call me like 3 hours ago the fuck?"

"Well I'm calling na, what?" He repeats.

"You and yo pussy ass baby mama get on my fucking nerves. Bitch came to my shop earlier on sum fuck shit. Get that hoe in check Kamar."