Prologue

[~•~Story's view~•~]

"I kind of feel watched, what about you?" asked the brunette boy shivering while looking at his childhood friend.

"Na~ don't always be like this...I like this feeling" snickered the Pinkette next to him.

The boy raised an eyebrow "of yeah...right If you feel like this it's your guardian angel watching you, right?" he asked.

"don't be like that Kukai... after all you believe in ghosts!" she responded pouting while crossing her Arms.

"touché Amu" he responded with a light glare.

Both stared at each other before they busted out laughing. Always teasing each other with their strange habits was a childhood hobby that would never bore them.

Especially after such a long working day, like today. It was almost midnight, but because their Boss needed some help in the cafe they were working at and every one else leaves ,they couldn't say no. That was pretty hard for them especially since they still needed to go to school tomorrow.

Now they both went home. The streets were dark and almost no one was outside ,besides the night creatures, like Amu always called them.

While her best friend barely believed in Ghosts the pink haired girl always believed in supernatural things....especially since she didn't see herself as a human.

"I'll take the shortcut today" said Amu as she winked at her Friend.

"you're sure....it's just 15 minutes more if you go the normal way... and it's really dark in that alleyway" warned her Kukai.

She just smiled at him "don't worry...nothing will happen" she said before disappearing in the darkness of the alleyway.

With a small guilty feeling in his stomach he walked in the other direction. He didn't like to see his best friend go like this into a place like that...especially since he knew how fast she got in danger.

But he also knew that there was some kind of power that protected her ever since he was little ,so he trusted her.

Amu calmly walked trough the dark alleyway not thinking about anything bad. She always was protected by something,but she didn't knew what. She always called it her guardian angel.