~ch. 3: Terrible idea~

"Y/n! You ready?" Ash asked, grabbing her bag and jacket, turning to me

"Y/n! You ready?" Ash asked, grabbing her bag and jacket, turning to me. I nodded before also grabbing my things, including my keys.

"I think sal is waiting for us outside of the building. Larry will meet us there," ash says, reading from her phone.

I chuckled. "Sal?" She raised her head and tilted her head.

"That's what his friends usually call him. Has he not told you that?" I shook my head.

"That's strange," she said. I shrugged.

I opened the door and closed it behind Ashley before locking it. We made our way down to the parking lot to see sal leaning against his car.

One thing I noticed straight away was Sally's hair. He didn't wear pigtails today. Instead, he had it down with a braid on the side a bit. I smiled.

He looked really nice.

Ash couldn't contain her excitement and she quite literally threw herself in his car. I just laughed and set my things gently in his car while ash laid sprawled out in the backseat, mumbling, "you can sit in the front, I'm comfy as hell."

I nodded and climbed in the front, strapping on the seat belt, waiting for sally to start the car.

Once he got in, he started the car, put his arm behind my seat to see behind him before backing up.

That action alone made me blush for some reason. I sat my hands in my lap comfortably, looking out the window.

Sally noticed before speaking up. "You look nice today. Love the outfit you got on."

I smiled, "thanks. It was an outfit I found on Amazon and bought it out of impulse."

He nodded, chuckling.

I kind of liked it when he laughed or giggled, it made me feel a little bit of what he was feeling under that prosthetic of his.

"So! Y'all excited?!" Ash rested her elbows on the back of our seats, with no seat belt on.

I turned to her sternly. "Put your seatbelt on."

She rolled her eyes then strapped herself in, pouting. "Okay, mom."

I chuckled before staring out the window while Ash and Sally have a conversation.

I hope this party goes well, last thing I would want is something to go down badly, especially when this is my first party ever.

"-y."

I wonder how my dad is doing.

"Y/n!"

I flinched and turned to Ash.

"You good, dude? You zoned out for like five seconds," she looked at me.

I nodded. "Yeah, just excited! Did you bring the alcohol?"