Jealous Boyfie's~ part 2

Start from the beginning

Tae bid us good night but he kissed our cheeks and got ready to leave with Jin hyung.

I was just standing there smiling shyly, when jimin gave the a kiss back in their cheeks. They left the room with big smiles.

Jimin turned to Joon and Hobi hyung and kissed them good night. They ruffled his hair and kissed his temple. Jimin said Good night to them, and turned to leave the room but..

Before leaving he grabbed my hand and took me out with him.

He took me to his room and said,

"Sleep in here for tonight, I'll be back in few minutes"

He smiled shyly and went into the bathroom..

I didn't know what is happening, I'm confused but my face is burning up.. Im blushing so hard, I mean what I can do?

I'm in Jimins room, in his bed, and soon gonna be sleeping with Him IN THE SAME ROOM!!

I should relax myself 1st, I heard the bathroom door opening, I just lead on bed, and covered myself with the blanket and closed my eyes, pretending to sleep.

I can feel he is sitting next to me, the next thing I felt is jimin hugging my hand which was on his side.

I immediately opened my eyes and saw him hugging my hand and sleeping, I tried my best not to reach my hand to his cheeks.

He came a lil more closer and hugged me, He said something, more like a whisper but I heard it.

"You seemed like you were nervous and uncomfortable for some reason, Jinnie hyung said, if you hug them or say some sweet words, it will be a moral support for them. I'm not good with words, I thought to give you a hug but I felt shy to do it in there. that's why I asked you to sleep with me, so that I can hug you while sleeping. I hope this will make you better. Good night Jungkook, have a sweet dream.."

....wow

He is really an angel, both in and out. 'Oh God, how did I get so lucky?' I Just said,

"Thank you Jimin, and yes I feel better, Good night Jimin.." and kissed his head.

I hugged him close making him place his head on his chest, I can feel him smiling on my chest. This is indeed a good night.

___________________________________________

The NexT Day~

I woke up to a beautiful sight, I don't want to miss it, so I took a pic.

Ah! He looks so beautiful.

I suddenly got a thought, why not send it in the group chat? We all can have a good (Some jealousy) morning start right? I smirked at my thought 😈

(Author: Yes they have a group chat, for the 7 of them, it was created by jungkook himself, after joining their relationship. So this is the start of their group chat..)

Daddies_love_Babies💞

Kookie: Good morning!!

Joon: Aww so beautiful, Good morning Kook!

Kookie: Thanks hyung 💜

Hobi: wait, what Minnie is doing in your Room?

Kookie: Good morning to you too 😒

Hobi: 😄 Good morning Kook, now answer me..

Kookie: He is not in my room, It's me who is in Jimin's room keke..

Alien: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HUS ROOM?! AND WHY ONLY MY NAME IS WEIRD?!

Kookie: CAUSE I WANT IT TO BE! AND HE CALLED ME TO SLEEP WITH HIM..

Alien:WHAT?! HE NEVER CALLED ME TO SLEEP WITH HIM BEFORE!!

Kookie: WELL, SUCKS TO BE YOU!

Jin: NO CURSING IN THIS HOUSEHOLD! AND WHY ARE YOU GUYS SCREAMING IN THE TEXTS?!

Hobi: YOU ARE ALSO DOING THE SAME NOW JIN!

Jin:THATS HYUNG TO YOU BRAT!!

Joon: YAH STOP TALKING ON CAPS- Stop talking on Caps and talk normally will ya?!

Kookie: @Alien is one who started it!!

Alien: you Muscle Bunny! How dare you call me a Alien.. You piece of-

*Min suga is Online*

Kook: .....

Alien: ......

Jin: ......

Hobi: ......

Joon: .....

Min Suga: WHO OPENED THIS GROUP SHIT?! AND WHY YOU ALL ARE FUCKING UP MY PHONE WITH THESE MANY MESSAGES?! ITS STILL DAMN EARLY!! DO ANY OF YOU HAVE DEATH WISH OR WHAT?! IF YES THEN TELL ME, ILL GIVE YOU A FREE PASS TO HELL! IF NOT THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP YOU IDIOTS!!

And @Kookie I'll Deal With You Later Brat!

*Min suga is offline*

Jin: ....ok so, who wants to go shopping?