Episodio 17: Behind Bucciarati's Team

Start from the beginning

"...Right." Fugo sweats.

--- 

Bruno's gleeful laugh caught the attention of his team. All especially Giorno watch with utter confusion and curiosity.

"What is it, Bucciarati?" Giorno raised his voice first.

"Yeah! Do you have a good news?" Narancia followed.

"She did it, take as much as you want Abbaccio. Let's reveal the boss's past to our heart desire. I doubt we'll find much but Arancini got us covered. Venetta and Mista, work together and keep Abbacchio safe, rest of us will scattered and see if there's any more Stand user to worry about. Giorno, keep the turtle with you and prepare to move if any of us need treatment." Bruno raised his voice to inform all plan and formation, receiving nods and affirmation from his happy team.

Bruno himself is also happy, after they crashed their plane, the good news from Arancini taste as sweet as a glass of god's nectar.

 ---

With King Crimson's Epitaph and Arancini's Shining Star, their battle became a pure hand to hand combat. Erasing time is mostly useless against her cursed blood, and even if Epitaph foresee the future, Shining Star's speed can almost instantly keep up with the turnabout. 

"AAAARRRGH! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Doppio shouts like a mad man, Arancini is sure Diavolo is giving him heads up from inside his head.

"Oh Doppio, my sweet Doppio... are you scared?" Arancini was in his face and tease Doppio's neck with a shallow cut from her scalpel.

"ARRGH!" King Crimson had Arancini by her arm and threw her away only for her to disappear once again. 

"Your... your strength is nothing compare to mine Arancini..." Doppio speak in Diavolo's voice as he look around.

"That is true." Arancini hummed above the higher ground, a beautiful rondel dagger in hand.

"You are my perfect opponent." With rock Doppio shield himself against Arancini's sudden advance had he perceive this moment with Epitaph. The masked figure was nowhere to be found again almost instantly as she appeared.

"You can see most of my attacks before they even happen, and it doesn't matter how fast I am..." From behind him, Doppio felt her nauseating presence. King Crimson manifest. 

"Diavolo got your back." Shining Star grab a hold of King Crimson as Arancini went for the user.

"AAAAAAAAAA"

Hamon SFX

All happened so terribly fast, Doppio turn before he land, and the Shining Star's user burns him through contact with her ominous scarlet ripples. He retaliate but she not there anymore, bubbles took her place and before he knows it, spinning bubbles from all direction cuts him as they all sway and dance.

"This is how I killed your bastards of followers." Arancini's voice from somewhere sounded angry and fueled with hate.

"They manipulate for your gains, they seek pleasure through unspeakable means..." The bubbles pops and begone, Doppio turning into his other self.

"Your reign, your selfish power must stop here." Diavolo looks back and finds her, his most hated figure.

"You don't have what it takes Arancini." Diavolo laugh.

"I can see it in your eyes, you don't have what it takes to put yourself here in my world." Diavolo stood tall.

"Perhaps, but I'll do everything in my power to make you desperate. I'll find pleasure seeing you squirming like slug bathed in salt." Arancini took a step closer, Diavolo loath her more every words she spoken.