"Okay... I think we're good. Why don't we pick this up again some other time?" Pyra asked, satisfied with her results. "Don't feel bad about Burning Sword, you'll get the hang of it sooner or later."

Rex nodded his head. "Yeah. Thanks for this Pyra. This'll be a huge help!"

"My pleasure, Rex. Now I'm gonna send you back to the real world. Right where you were before."

"Yeah... I've been meaning to ask, but... how is this possible?"

Pyra giggled. "You'll find out one day..." She snapped, and Rex vanished from Elysium. "...I hope." She muttered, looking up to the sky, watching the world through Rex's eyes.

...

Rex's perception of time began to flow again, and he saw Morag leap towards him. He intercepted Morag's strike with a rising slash, knocking her off balance. "PROMINENCE REVOLT!" Rex shouted, and he dove downwards, slamming his sword into the ground, and causing a pillar of fire to erupt from the ground.

Brighid's ether shield blocked the worst of the attack, but Morag still had some slight burn marks along her body, and her already black suit was now covered in burn marks and ashes. Morag jumped back up and lashed out with one of her whips again, wrapping it around Rex's sword. Brighid took the other one and readied to slash Rex with the whip. Rex swung his sword to the right as hard as he could, taking Morag off her feet, and slamming her into her Blade.

"Have... enough?" Rex asked through gasps of breath.

Morag huffed as she stood up. "I've heard... enough." One of her men shot an ether net at Rex, wrapping him up in the device.

"Rex!" Nia shouted. Morag approached the tangled boy. "You're coming with me, Aegis."

"You clearly haven't done your research, Flamebringer." Rex muttered.

"What was that?"

"My sword... doesn't draw from the ether." Rex gave Morag the smuggest smirk he could muster, and Morag's eyes shot open when she realized what that meant.

"FLAME NOVA!" Rex yelled, and the red sword blazed around him, launching Morag away and tearing the ether net to shreds. He shot a wave of fire at Brighids wall, dissipating it, allowing Nia and Tora to finally get close. Nia ran a quick healing wave over Rex, less to heal him, but rather to give him another burst of energy, because he looked like he tired himself out in the fight. He gave a quick but appreciative nod.

"Let's scram." Rex said. "I don't want to hurt them anymore then I already have." Nia and Tora nodded in agreement, and they ran out of the base. Morag's men fired their ether nets at them, but Rex would burn them apart before they captured Nia or Tora. With no other options, the men resorted to pursuing them on foot.

"Keep your pace!" Rex shouted, when the water tower above him exploded in blue flame, dousing the party in water.

Morag stood behind him, Brighid at her backside. "Try and use those flames while you're doused in water, Aegis!"

Rex turned to face her again. "Gladly." He said, before his sword flared, and he charged. "BURNING..." He leapt into the air, and dived directly at Morag. He swung the sword down as hard as he could. "SWORD!"

The blast blew Morag, Brighid, and the pursuing soldiers away, and kicked steam up from all the water that poured from the water tower. No one could see anything.

"Which way do we go!?" Nia yelled.

"I can smell something that way, probably a food stall. I think that's our best bet!" Dromarch yelled.