Already Made an Enemy-Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Jazmine: Hey Cindy how's everything go-

Cindy: Horrible. This tall, ugly black motherfucker got me in detention! Then I'm going to have to see him again in detention after seeing him half of the day!

Jazmine: Oh wow!

Huey: Damn

Jazmine says with surprise while Huey was still reading at same book from earlier with nonchalant responses.

Cindy: Yeah some bullshit.

Jazmine: What's his name?

Cindy: I don't fucking know. Kiley no...maybe Mikey.

Huey: Riley

We both looked at him like we misheard him.

Cindy: Huh

Huey: You're talking about Riley. That's my brother

I looked at him with my mouth open like I was dumbfounded. Hold the fuck on repeat that? They're brothers!? No wonder why he looked so familiar they look the fuck alike with different heights and hair.

Cindy: Oh hell no

Jazmine: Different personalities huh.

Cindy: Very, well you need to check that bitch

Huey: Been dealing with him since birth

Jazmine: Oh come on Riley not baddd he just... Riley

Cindy: Yeah well his attitude is. I hope he doesn't talk to everyone like that when he bumps people.

Jazmine: Hmm how about y'all handle y'all differences and apologize right now to each other.

Cindy: Fuck no. I don't want to be near him.

Jazmine: I'll go get him he's over at his girlfriend's table.

Cindy: Jazmine No!

Too late. Ugh I swear this chick. She got up before I could even pull her back down and went to go get Riley. I didn't know he has a girlfriend. I shouldn't even be surprised I don't know him like that but the way he be acting you'll assume he has hoes. Jazmine came back and Riley was behind her. I still tried my best to avoid eye contact.

Riley: Sup Huey. What's up Jaz?

Huey: Mm *nods*

Jazmine: Nothing just my friend-

I hit her with my knee. And she hit me back. Bitch stop I don't want to make bound with this motherfucker. He faced his attention towards me and I rolled my eyes when we made eye contact again.

Riley: Oh this snow bunny here?

Cindy: See this what the fuck I be talking about. You been rude to me for no fucking reason.

Riley: I didn't appreciate when you bumped into me.

Cindy: I didn't see you and you didn't see me because you tall and I'm shorter than you so there's no reason to be rude.

Riley: I'm still not apologizing.

Cindy: You rude spoiled unappreciated nig-

Huey and Jazmine looked at me quick as fuck. While Riley scowled. I just kept my eyes on Riley. I didn't say it but he's taking me there but imma calm down.

Riley: What was that?

Cindy: Nothing. Nugget

Riley: Don't get fucked up.

That's all he said and walked away. I hate his ass so much. Huey and Jazmine just kept staring at me.

Cindy: I didn't said it!

Jazmine: Yeah but you almost chill out.

Huey: Yeah control your anger. Who knows what would happen to you around here.

I rolled my eyes and took deep breaths. I mean the good thing is I wasn't gonna use the ER at the end. But he is spoiled and unappreciative I mean I will say I would be in the wrong for saying that. Just 2 more classes until school over then I have after school detention that's just great.

Cindy: I gotta go I'll see y'all later.

Jazmine: Okay Byeee

Huey: Bye, Cindy

I got up and decided to go to my next class. I took a few look backs at Riley because I know he was staring at me. There's just something about him I can't stand. At this point he is now an rival.

I found this interesting already 😩 AYE I ain't going to make Cindy racist so chill out 🙄 just saying how you want to read a book but the book is not gonna be interesting. This is the interesting I love drama club and if you don't like it. No comment wrong page for u 😁 but Anywaysss what's going to happen I'm the next chapter find out 🥰