Lou has flu ☹️ (Louis)

Start from the beginning

"We don't have work today, do we?" I asked, just to make sure. "No, but tomorrow is a busy day" Liam replied as he changed clothes.

Liam went to Niall and Zayn while I stayed with Louis. I just now realized he maybe got sick from performing in the cold rain yesterday. I hope he gets better soon, we can't have him sick on our busiest day tomorrow.

"H'dache" Louis mumbled tiredly, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh love, do you want some more medicine?" I asked as I got up from the bed and walked to the medicine cabinet.

I gave him some more medicine and he drink it down, then laid his head back on the pillow and dozing off again. It felt quite weird to see him this way, so quiet and fragile. He rarely got sick but when he did, it was never anything good.

"Wait let me check your temperature again" I said before letting him go back to sleep, even though he was pretty much asleep already. I frowned when I saw the numbers on the small screen of the thermometer as it beeped. 39.0°C (102.2°F)...that definitely wasn't good. His fever was rising.

"I- I don't feel good" Louis mumbled, "yeah I can see that" I said sympathetically. "No, I mean I think I need to-" was all he managed to say before throwing up all over himself. "Oh no, baby I'm sorry. I'll help clean that up" I said softly. "Sorry" Louis said, with teary eyes. "no no, love, it's okay, don't cry please" I said.

Louis's POV

"I can help" I said as I got up from my bed, I was tired of having to stay in bed all day anyway. But as soon as I did that, I realized it was not a good idea. I started to feel lightheaded and stumbled a bit. "love? you alright?" Harry asked worriedly as he rushed from the bathroom with some wet towels.

"I just felt dizzy for a moment" I reassured him. "okay, I'll help you back to bed, you should've stayed there" he said. He then helped clean me up and change my clothes. "Thank you Haz" I said, I loved to see how much he cared when I wasn't feeling well.

Luckily, the next day the fever had gone down to almost 37°C (98.6°F) but I still felt really tired and had a cough. The boys took really good care of me yesterday, it was amazing how fast my fever went down. "Hey love, how are you feeling?" Harry asked as he came into view from somewhere behind me while I was trying to sit up.

"Better...the fever went down a little" I told him with a smile, although it was weak. "That's good news! Do you want some breakfast?" Harry inwuired. I wanted to, I was honestly really hungry, but I felt nauseous and the thought about not being able to keep the food down crossed my mind.

"Do we have crackers?" I asked, my voice was a bit hoarse still. "I think we do, I'll go grab some for you" Harry replied. "No, I want to come eat with you guys" I said.

I didn't really want to be in bed for another day. Also we had work today anyway so I needed to get up at some point. "Okay, let me help you" Harry said as he helped me to get out of bed since my legs were like jelly. He then helped me walk to the kitchenette.

"Guys, Paul called, we have to hurry" Liam said as he joined us in the kitchen, he had his phone in his hand so I assume he had just ended the call. "Can't we just quickly eat something, I'm starving!" Harry said devastated. "I'm starving too!!!" Niall yelled from the lounge area. "What? You just ate like half of the fridge?!" Zayn pointed out. "Yeah so I need the other half too" Niall answered sassily.

"Okay, you two can eat and then we have to go" Liam said after a long minute of thinking. I could only eat about four crackers and a 1/4 of  Harry's sandwich because he insisted on it.

"Still not feeling good mate?" Liam asked in concern as I coughed a little again. "Not really, but better than yesterday" I told him.

"Do you want to skip work today?" He asked politely. "I mean, kinda...but the management wouldn't let me, my fever has gone down so much from yesterday" I replied. Usually when we were sick the management would only allow us to have days off if we had a dangerously high fever or something like that.

"Okay, but you'll tell us immediately if you start feeling worse, yeah?" Liam asked and looked me with concern. "Yes I promise" I said with a smile.

We all piled into the little van that we sometimes used to get quickly from a destination to another. Halway there and I started to feel nauseous again. "Guys I feel sick" I said nervously.

"Stop the car!" Harry yelled to the driver. Luckily the car was stopped quickly and the boys helped me out. I collapsed to my knees and began throwing up on the side of the road. Harry was rubbing my back comfortingly while I was throwing up.

A couple minutes later I was done, "you okay?" Harry asked, concern evident in his eyes. "Yeah, sorry" I said. I felt bad for always being a burden. "No, don't apologize love, you can't help it. You should've got to stay in bed anyway" Harry said.

We walked back to the van. While I was talking with the rest of the boys, Harry went to talk with Paul on the phone.

Harry's POV

"Paul, could you say something to the others please, Louis can't do anything in this state. He's coughing, throwing up, having headaches...he can't even walk straight..." I ranted on, I was so upset that we always had to work unless we weren't like dying or something.

"Yes okay, Harry calm down. I'll talk to them, one of you go get Louis back to the bus and the rest will come here okay" Paul replied and I agreed on that.

I told the rest of the boys and they agreed to let me go back to the bus with Louis as they went to work. Mostly because they knew Louis wanted it to be me taking care of him, otherwise he didn't like to be taken care of so much.

"Here try this, you need to drink something" I said as I gave Louis a juice box. "Thanks" he said and accepted it gratefully.

Later that day I was cooking dinner and suddenly the door bursts open. "Hello lads! How's your day been?" Niall asked excitedly. "Shh! Lou's asleep!" I said quietly. They apologized.

"Dinner's ready soon!" I told them. "Smells amazing!" Niall exclaimed with closed eyes as he took in a good smell of the food. "Should we wake Louis up? If he's hungry too?" Zayn asked. "No, he ate a little while ago and he told me to not wake him up, he wants to sleep now" I explained and the boys understood.

Louis's fever was going down more and more, mostly because I was taking good care of him, and the others were too. He was feeling better and about three days later Louis was feeling well enough to do some work again, luckily we didn't have so much of an busy week anymore right now but it was coming for us.
—————————————————
Sooo? Liked it? Maybe a bit boring i don't know...or confusing. I write these like in parts so sometimes I forget what my main idea was and just go on with imagination so that's why it could be a bit confusing.

Anyway I hope you liked it! Remember requests are always open, in the comments or DMs!