Manik frowned at Neyonika question and asked her...

"How do you know?"

Neyonika smiled side hugging nandini after moving away from manik saying...

"Well when you fall asleep in between the last movie, i called up and got to know about it."

Manik squeezed his eyes at nandini who pouted just at the moment the manager on the castle came there...

"King the minister came with some other people ans they are asking for your presence."

Manik nodded at her saying...

"Get them settled, i will be back soon."

Sayong so he glanced at nandini and Neyonika who were looking at him only and then walked away to get ready... while Neyonika and nandini also wnet to their respective works...

Nandini entered Ananya's room after knocking on the door ever so slightly...

"Hello little princess."

Ananya who was looking at her dress she had to wear on the wedding with keen eyes turned around listening to nandini and passed her a huge smile...

"Hey."

Ananya said side hugging her and the duo looked at the dress when Ananya asked looking back at nandini...

"Have you seen your dress?"

Nandini nodded in no looking at ananya who got overjoyed and told nandini...

"You know it is really beautiful, you have to see it. I think it is in your room or maybe bhai's."

Nandini nodded and was about to say something when Ananya spoke...

"When is Alex coming?"

"Someone called me?"

The two listened and turned to see Alex standing at the door with his big smile on his lips... but beside him stood navya who was looking all around as she stepped in the castle for the first time...

"Alex!"

Ananya shouted happily before running to him and hugged alex who laughed out...

"My little princess missed me a lot, i see."

He teased Ananya who fake glared at him... while nandini hugged navya and alex...

"I started to doubt about your arrival after you two said that the train got cancelled duo to the high snowfall."

Alex shrugged his shoulders while navya spoke...

"We also seemed that, but they cleared it up sooner."

Nandini smiled at them when Alya came there to call Ananya but finding everyone over there she smiled and greeted alex...

"Hey alex."

"Good morning princess."

Alex said to alya who rolled her eyes before she looked at navya and then at the trio...

"Oh sorry, navya this is princess alya, and princess this is my other best friend navya."

Alya pouted at nandini calling her princess but then met navya...

"Nandini you should stop calling me that."

Nandini bite her inner cheek and shrugged her shoulders soon they all walked out... nandini walked inside her allotted room which was next to the malhotra siblings...