Three:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.......................

Nandini was sulking over the fact that since they entered their apartment navya was throwing tantrums on her because she wanted to go with nandini so that she won't have to face the scary woman aka their boss all alone for a month or more...

"Navya stop right now or else I won't take a single second to cut off your throat!"

Navya looked at nandini sitting on her bed with a pack of chip in her hands.... for a few seconds she kept looking at nandini and then she fake cried out making nandini make a crying face...

"I feel like i am raising a child!"

Nandini mumbled yo herself with crying face but then later threw a book at navya who coincidentally looked up so was able to dodge the book and glare at nandini shouting at her...

"Are you fucking try to kill me?"

Nandini zipped her bag and walking to her with her nail filer walked to her and pointing it to navya's throat spoke....

"I am having my train in 3 hours that too of 5 hours max! So i want some peace near me! And if you again said somthing i will forget that you are my childhood best friend!"

Glaring at her nandini walked to the bed and fell on her stomach while navya had her chips cursing nandini in her mouth with a cry baby face....

.........................

Wales, England, Europe

Manik was singing some papers sitting in his lavish office in the castle with him few men who were telling him about the papers when the door of the office got opened and he look up to find his mother coming inside with her assistant behind her...

"Good Morning mama!"

Neyonika smiled and looked at the people over there... all of them including her assistant bowed their head and walked out leaving the two alone that was when Neyonika spoke...

"Manik didn't I told you not to work today? Your grandma is coming in a while so leave all this and go get ready!"

Manik huffed with a smile and the stand up held her shoulders...

"Relax everything is fine!"

Neyonika took a breathe and looked up at manik before placing her hand over his shoulder and she smiled proudly while saying...

"I am proud of you manik! You know you are just like your father!"

Manik smiled and kissed Neyonika forehead before she spoke to him...

"Now go and get ready! I am to see the arrangements for the news reporters who are also coming sooner!"

Manik blinked his eyes and walked out to get ready....

Reaching his room manik looked at his attire which was placed in the closet's couch... he took a deep breathe before wearing his attire and walked out to the room where a guy was standing to put the brooch over his coat... so manik walked to the mirror which was placed next to the life size window and standibg there looked at his reflection in the mirror while the guy fixed the brooch on his coat on the left side just over his heart....

After the guy moved away manik brushed his hair himself and huffed looking at his dressed self... dismissing the guy manik turned to look at the window listening to the car horn... standing there with his hands behind him manik saw one of their car stopping at the main staircase of the castle from which a guy came out.... but what caught manik's attention was a girl who came out after the guy and looked at the castle with twinkling eyes...

Looking at the face manik smiled he could remember the unfortunate event that happened 2 days before.... manik kept standing there looking at the girl till she was ascorted inside by his mother's assistant...

As the girl went away a knock on the door came making manik turn and he saw a butler as he told manik....

"Queen is waiting for you with other family members in the familt room!"

Manik nodded with a plain face and looking at the empty porch walked out of his room....

........................

"This castle is so beautiful!"

Nandini wispered to Alex as they entered the Castle behind the lady on whicg Alex wispered back...

"Its a castle! Remember! It has to be beautiful!"

Nandini gave him a keen look who chuckled before biting onto his lips and soon they reached near the family room and the duo looked inside to see the royal family sitting there.... except the prince from whom they had come to Wales....

"Your majesty!"

The lady who ascoted them inside called the queen and she came to the duo with a smile... both of them bowed their head at the queen who spoke...

"Welcome! You are from London?"

"Yes Queen!"

Alex replied with a small smile on which Neyonika nodded her head and said to the lady...

"Show them their rooms and serve them with some refreshments!"

The lady nodded and the Queen went inside.... the duo look the step ahead behind the lady but then stopped listening to an older voice....

"My prince!"

The duo shared a look and taking the steo back peeped inside to see the prince... Alex was impressed with his aura while nandini was in shock... the duo felt the prince turning and all nandini could so was to hide behind Alex mumbling to him...

"Just walk from here you stupid!"

Alex frowned and was about to moved back but nandini held him peeking from him waist and she could see the prince looking at alex with frowns... so nandini literally pulled Alex and then moving away from the door she held his hand and ran behind the lady....

Coming to a distance nandini huffed a breathe putting her hand on her knees when Alex asked her...

"What the hell was that?"

Nandini looked up at him and taking some breathes stood straight and just said...

"Its a long story! But if he is the prince we are doomed!"

Alex frowned more while nandini mentally bite her nails in nervousness......

......................

And here you go!
How was it?
I am to loving it 😂
Lets see nandini's reaction after coming face to face with manik!
What it will be?
Will she faint over there? 😅
Well im thinking she will!

#OkThanksBye