Chapter 22 Cangyun Mountain

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 22 Cangyun Mountain

    After a peaceful night's sleep, Ning Qiyan woke up to a rustling sound.

    He pinched the bridge of his nose and was about to get up when Du Cheng who was beside him patted him.

    "It's okay, Brother Ning is taking care of his brood of quail." Du Cheng whispered, his voice was still a little hoarse after waking up.

    Ning Qiyan moved, "You sleep a little longer, I'll make something to eat while it's cold."

    Du Cheng didn't stop him, watching him get up and put on his t-shirt, turn over and close his eyes again.

    In the early morning, the mountain exudes a cool smell of grass and trees, Ning Qiyan stepped out of the tent, took a deep breath, and stretched.

    "So early? Don't you want to sleep a little longer?" Ning Xiaowen, who saw Ning Qiyan coming out and was feeding the quail, asked with a smile.

    Ning Qiyan moved his arms and legs again, and said: "I won't sleep, I slept very well last night."

    "Yes, the smell of the mountains is pleasant, even if the door and windows are closed at home, there is still a bad smell." Ning Xiaowen sighed.

    Ning Qiyan smiled, walked to yesterday's fire, lit it and started cooking porridge. I found a flat step to put on the cutting board, and found a pack of bacon and a few preserved eggs from the bag piled up next to it, shredded the bacon, chopped the preserved eggs, and threw them into the porridge.

    "I found that you are very particular about food." After feeding the quail and chicken, Ning Xiaowen came over to break the marinated eggs together.

    Although he didn't live together for a long time, he found that Ning Qiyan put his heart into every meal. In such an environment, most people do it as simple as possible. . Just like now, if he comes to prepare, at most he will drink eight-treasure porridge with marinated eggs.

    Ning Qiyan paused for a moment, did not answer, and continued with the movements in his hands.

    In his previous life, he and Du Cheng also made do with each other, always thinking about preparing well when the conditions are better. But life is getting more and more difficult, not to mention Du Cheng, even he himself has not waited until the conditions really improve. It is better to live every day well than to make do with it for several years.

    Only when you have experienced it will you cherish it.

    Ning Xiaowen just said that, after unpacking the marinated eggs, he turned to the side and found a small jar.

    "Let's eat pickles today."

    Ning Qiyan had no objection, took the jar and unsealed it, took out three cucumbers, cut them up and put them on a plate.

    "Are you back?"

    Ning Qiyan heard Ning Xiaowen speak, looked up and saw Hu Zi walking from a distance, dragging a lot of branches in his hand.